DMX - tasty treat for Haitians?

While we’re on the subject of the dog-eating hoax, I’d like some advice on a situation involving DMX.  Yes, I appreciate that he died of a drug overdose.  But he did a lot of barking in his day.  I wonder, and this is where you, gentle reader, come in, these dog-eating Haitians would have tried to have eaten DMX were he still alive?  I have my own views on the subject (nobody’s trying to eat that guy while he’s rolling with the Ruff Riders), but I’m curious what you think.  Dig in!

4 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

While we’re on the subject of the dog-eating hoax, I’d like some advice on a situation involving DMX.  Yes, I appreciate that he died of a drug overdose.  But he did a lot of barking in his day.  I wonder, and this is where you, gentle reader, come in, these dog-eating Haitians would have tried to have eaten DMX were he still alive?  I have my own views on the subject (nobody’s trying to eat that guy while he’s rolling with the Ruff Riders), but I’m curious what you think.  Dig in!

Why do you appreciate he died of a drug overdose?

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Why do you appreciate he died of a drug overdose?

Because I’m a sympathetic human and, to my understanding, he is recently (and very unexpectedly, hence the reference to the overdose) deceased.   Also, these Haitians have been maligned enough lately and I don’t want anyone who wasn’t aware of his (surprising, to me at least) death thinking they might be cannibals in addition to dog eaters.