How many pets of yours have been eaten by illegal immigrants?

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

When words drive drug-addicted MAGA folks to call in bomb threats to schools and government offices, yes they do. Good job. Gold star ️ 

Yeah cuz maga is the only base to get radicalized by words. Gold star!

• Like (+1) 1

My beagle smelled like rosemary this morning. My gardeners were here earlier. I never asked for their documents upon hiring them. Now that I think about it, I did see Miguel (the head guy) wearing one of those lobster bibs and trying to start my grill. 

I’ll keep you posted if Doug (that’s my dog) makes it through the week I plan to have them come plant an orange tree. Send your thoughts and prayers for Doug! 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, stevestojan said:

My beagle smelled like rosemary this morning. My gardeners were here earlier. I never asked for their documents upon hiring them. Now that I think about it, I did see Miguel (the head guy) wearing one of those lobster bibs and trying to start my grill. 

I’ll keep you posted if Doug (that’s my dog) makes it through the week I plan to have them come plant an orange tree. Send your thoughts and prayers for Doug! 

So, you hire immigrants?  legal wages or like a slave owner?

3 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

So, you hire immigrants?  legal wages or like a slave owner?

Im not sure. It’s $37/hr per man. And of course I hire immigrants. Why wouldn’t I? I could wait for a toothless MAGAt to apply to do the job but 1) they wouldn’t be able to do that type of work for an hour and 2) they’re too busy in Springfield referring to other human beings as “sand monkeys.” 

But I’ll be sure to share a picture once the Valencia tree is planted so you can check their awesome work! 

Here’s your reaction emoji, for quick reference. 🙄

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

52 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Yeah cuz maga is the only base to get radicalized by words. Gold star!

More deflection from a sad little racist 

49 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Deport the MAGA Springville residents at this rate. They’re fake Americans and don’t belong here. 

• Vomit 1

1 hour ago, stevestojan said:

Im not sure. It’s $37/hr per man. And of course I hire immigrants. Why wouldn’t I? I could wait for a toothless MAGAt to apply to do the job but 1) they wouldn’t be able to do that type of work for an hour and 2) they’re too busy in Springfield referring to other human beings as “sand monkeys.” 

But I’ll be sure to share a picture once the Valencia tree is planted so you can check their awesome work! 

Here’s your reaction emoji, for quick reference. 🙄

Don’t forget high.  They’re also high.  Lots of meth in that crowd.  And, even if they weren’t high, lazy, or obese, they’d probably be too busy with their used catalytic converter “business” to help you. 

• Vomit 1

5 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Don’t forget high.  They’re also high.  Lots of meth in that crowd.  And, even if they weren’t high, lazy, or obese, they’d probably be too busy with their used catalytic converter “business” to help you. 

I’m in California. It’s fentanyl! They actually built a fentanyl shed in my side yard.  At first I had issue with that but then they opened my eyes when they mentioned “fentanyl has never leaped off a table and killed someone. Fentanyl doesn’t kill, it’s the people selling/using fentanyl are dangerous.”  I then realized if I just sent thoughts and prayers, no one would get hurt from that drug again! 

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1