How many pets of yours have been eaten by illegal immigrants?

59 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

The fact that you think that the legals vs illegals of any group is telling that you don't deal with the illegals. That being said missing animals in my area are blamed on gators and bobcats, unless observed 

I know a lot about this, having dealt with immigration and immigration crime through much of my career. I'm not really in a position now to tell you how I know these things (wait till I retire), but I'm not lying here.

It's kind of a Reddit Ask Me Anything here. I'll give you a straight answer. 

Look back to what i've said over the years about immigration and I think you'll see I'm a straight shooter on these issues. 

• Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

You make assumptions. I said he was shot at, and that I didn’t think he was hit by a bullet in his ear.  I didn’t say who what or how. I don’t know that. 

he could release his medical records for the incident. We can wait for the final report. Other wise it’s all speculation.

The FBI said he was hit by a bullet.   Why do you think they would lie? 

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

I don’t know. But there seems to be no wound is my point. Hence the photo of evander hollyfields ear as contrast. 

You have no evidence it want a blood pack, for his ring or something else. Nothing about his ear suggests that it was hit by a supersonic bullet. Which would be very loud even a few feet away and would cause most peloton recoil.

You have no evidence it want a blood pack, for his ring or something else. Nothing about his ear suggests that it was hit by a supersonic bullet. Which would be very loud even a few feet away and would cause most people to  recoil

I think i gave multiple points of evidence. Trumps reaction and people were killed. Its pretty insane to say trump hired a suicidal kid and  murdered a man with blood pac at the ready as some publicity stunt.

You realize that right. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

I think i gave multiple points of evidence. Trumps reaction and people were killed. Its pretty insane to say trump hired a suicidal kid and  murdered a man with blood pac at the ready as some publicity stunt.

You realize that right. 

I see people are calling left wing conspiracies "Blue Anon."

And Blue Anon should be given as much credence as Q Anon.

There was a deranged kid.

He checked out things online.

His father didn't take warning signs seriously.

He found a clear and obvious gap in security.

He used it.

He killed a man and could have killed a presidential candidate. Sometimes the world (and the government) is just eff'd up.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

17 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Grow up, I even referenced the fbi in an earlier post. 
I’ve stated my opinion. 

Grow a brain.  And stop listening to morons like Fullofshitkowski. 

Like I said, you're espousing a massive conspiracy theory.  You just don't have the brains to realize it.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I know a lot about this, having dealt with immigration and immigration crime through much of my career. I'm not really in a position now to tell you how I know these things (wait till I retire), but I'm not lying here.

It's kind of a Reddit Ask Me Anything here. I'll give you a straight answer. 

Look back to what i've said over the years about immigration and I think you'll see I'm a straight shooter on these issues. 

I accept what you are saying but my point is still the same, legal vs illegal immigrants act very different. Illegals are trying to survive and don't assimilate, often at all, while the legal ones work hard to be an "American". 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

I accept what you are saying but my point is still the same, legal vs illegal immigrants act very different. Illegals are trying to survive and don't assimilate, often at all, while the legal ones work hard to be an "American". 

Interesting theory.   Any stats to support?  

54 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I've got a funny one. A real gut buster 

What dipping sauce goes best with h.o.mo sapien quadriceps?

Boy that sure doesn’t look like Springfield, Ohio. 

Its pure racism at this point, nothing more to say except I eagerly await when your ideology is exterminated from the planet.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

I've got a funny one. A real gut buster 

What dipping sauce goes best with h.o.mo sapien quadriceps?

They have their script.  Deny and call any reference to the fact Haitian voodoo involves animal sacrifices  , a hoax

Edited by Tommy Callahan
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

"illegal" vs. "legal" - I mention that in these Haitian threads only because people keep saying "Haitian illegal aliens," which is probably (from a legal perspective) wrong. I don't think it matters when we're talking about Springfield, OH, other than to point out that they are allowed by federal law to be there.

As for Haitians in general: I disagree about assimilation. It typically takes a generation, but I think that's pretty unfair about Haitians. Take a look at the NFL players with French surnames; they're typically Haitian, and they're fully "assimilated" to the United States.

New arrival Haitians: remember they're from an extraordinarily poor and extraordinarily dysfunctional society. Despite that, they tend to be productive, taking the classic "jobs Americans won't do." They are also typically very poorly educated (not surprising given the economic situation there).

Ask away about cultural practices, etc. Either I have some direct experience or know people who do.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Boy that sure doesn’t look like Springfield, Ohio. 

Its pure racism at this point, nothing more to say except I eagerly await when your ideology is exterminated from the planet.

Yes, and this is the environment all of these Haitians are trying desperately to escape.

Could there be human rights violators amongst them? Sure. Probably are some, and they're tough to weed out.

Interesting story from about 20 years ago: a Haitian government human rights abuser was identified by some of his victims in Orlando. What was he doing there? Probably got asylum through fraudulently misrepresenting his past in Haiti.

He was working a a boat pilot in Walt Disney World. WDW described him as a good worker; they had no knowledge of his true past.

https://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/01/15/crime.haiti.reut/index.html

Edited by The Frankish Reich
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Yes, and this is the environment all of these Haitians are trying desperately to escape.

Could there be human rights violators amongst them? Sure. Probably are some, and they're tough to weed out.

Interesting story from about 20 years ago: a Haitian government human rights abuser was identified by some of his victims in Orlando. What was he doing there? Probably got asylum through fraudulently misrepresenting his past in Haiti.

He was working a a boat pilot in Walt Disney World.

https://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/01/15/crime.haiti.reut/index.html

I doubt the human rights violators are seeking a new life in Ohio, they’re going to stay in Haiti where their gangs can continue to have free reign and power.

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, Roundybout said:

I doubt the human rights violators are seeking a new life in Ohio, they’re going to stay in Haiti where their gangs can continue to have free reign and power.

Yes and no. There are tons of lower level criminal gang members who aren't exactly living the high life in Haiti.

8 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Deny and call any reference to the fact Haitian voodoo involves animal sacrifices 

Plenty of stories of mostly chickens being involved in voodoo/santeria practices in Miami.

I really don't know of anything involving domestic pets ...

Besides, these Springfield stories seem to be more about killing and eating geese, etc., for food.

Hey, Hemingway as a poor struggling writer bragged about how he'd catch pigeons in Parisian parks, take them back to his apartment, and cook/eat them. That wasn't voodoo, it was survival ...

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

4 hours ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

It is anecdotal but I do have lots of immigrants in my area

I figured.   I don't think you're right.  Likely varies depending where they're from.

The system is broken.  If you're in the country legally and you ask a lawyer what to do about getting a green card do you know what they say?  Basically to not follow the rules (might be breaking the law not sure).

We need major reform to a system that makes sense.