How many pets of yours have been eaten by illegal immigrants?

9 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

So far I'm at zero.  Both pets are safe.  I checked this morning, and was relieved to find them both alive.  

I hope your pets are safe as well.  Please feel free to leave here any information about pets that have been eaten by illegal immigrants so that we know where to be most vigilant in this respect.  

This issue of Haitians eating pets in Springfield Ohio is, IMO, really lazy journalism. Whether pets are being eaten or not is a symptom of the 10, 15 or 20,000 Haitians that have reportedly been flown into Springfield. What is the impact on the community and what stories are true, false, exaggerated, etc.

Shouldn't MSM send a journalist to Springfield and do some "boots on the ground" reporting?

This isn't really that difficult.

5 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

This issue of Haitians eating pets in Springfield Ohio is, IMO, really lazy journalism. Whether pets are being eaten or not is a symptom of the 10, 15 or 20,000 Haitians that have reportedly been flown into Springfield. What is the impact on the community and what stories are true, false, exaggerated, etc.

Shouldn't MSM send a journalist to Springfield and do some "boots on the ground" reporting?

I just went to a Save-A-Lot in Springfield, Cat Pot Pies in the frozen section! 

Yup, it’s true. 

9 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

No it isn't especially if you're a reporter in Springfield or Columbus.  Papers in both towns have covered the story and refuted it.

https://www.dispatch.com/story/news/2024/09/11/truth-fact-check-people-eating-dogs-springfield-ohio-trump-vance-harris-debate/75171964007/

"Someone's cat comes up missing? They gonna say the Haitians did it," Joe Ruck, a co-owner of Champion City Cuts Barber Shop in Springfield, told the Dispatch.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

34 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

Journalism in 2024:

City Manger: "No credible reports."

Journalist: "Good enough for me!"

Exactly.  Everyone saw this last night.  

Libs keep posting in here which means they know……

• Haha (+1) 1

Trump got America to look this up as ABC sided with a bureaucrat covering his *** and told you they were lying…

Another reason why Trump won

What did Harris get you to look up?

The now 8 different positions she’s had on guns and the border?

39 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

Maybe you should go and start knocking on some doors to find the people whose pets have been slaughtered and eaten by the Haitians.  

• Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Maybe you should go and start knocking on some doors to find the people whose pets have been slaughtered and eaten by the Haitians.  

I see the governor is sending the national guard, noting that the feds haven't done their job. More to come

The funny part isn’t the *****en morons on here repeating these stupid claims, we all know trump supporters are idiots. The funny thing is the moron they support spewing this bull#### on the debate stage with the whole world watching. He’s an embarrassment to himself and his family.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

Exactly.  Everyone saw this last night.  

Libs keep posting in here which means they know……

Why are you obsessed with these racist lies? Does it make you feel better as a person? Do you feel ashamed that these immigrants are more productive than you?

2 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Trump got America to look this up as ABC sided with a bureaucrat covering his *** and told you they were lying…

Another reason why Trump won

What did Harris get you to look up?

The now 8 different positions she’s had on guns and the border?

A Haitian illegal killing an American citizen?  Who cares?  But a Haitian illegal eating cats?  That's a bridge too far...

1 hour ago, Pokebball said:

I see the governor is sending the national guard, noting that the feds haven't done their job. More to come

Deploying troops to save domesticated animals from consumption that doesn’t exist.  Great stuff. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Roundybout said:

The governor and the county commissioner were on saying the port thing isn’t true. But the county is having infrastructure is being taxed to the limit. They do have a lot of legit problems that should be talked about! An immigrant that works as a nurse acknowledges the stresses and problems that 20,000 people are causing but said they are not going anywhere because while here there are problems back home it’s a matter of life and death!. 

9 hours ago, Doc said:

A Haitian illegal killing an American citizen?  Who cares?  But a Haitian illegal eating cats?  That's a bridge too far...

First of all they are not killing cats so if you want to be taken serious stop repeating maga lies. Are they illegal? I’m not sure I heard they all are? And yes killing anyone would be way worse and that it’s what should be talked about, not lies, then you might get someone besides maga idiots to listen to you. 
and I can say the same about you, worried or upset more about a dead bird than a human life! Are these people not human? You care more about a bird or cat? Sick *****!

• Like (+1) 1

Update.  Pets were missing this morning.  Went on blink to check the perimeter from last night.  No haitians to be seen.  Pets then found snuggling under a  blanket and decidedly not eaten.  Additional updates to follow as circumstances warrant. 

• Haha (+1) 1