Just in case you wanna keep watching JA’s Cardinals leap - you’re welcome

BillsFan619

• BillsFan619 changed the title to Just in case you wanna keep watching JA’s Cardinals leap - you’re welcome
6 hours ago, Nuncha said:

The grin on his face after scoring - priceless.

Screenshot2024-09-11095425.thumb.jpg.c236cad5595cee8000d37f1082e86274.jpg

The slow-mo also seems to capture him grimacing in pain. How I wish Josh could reliably hand to Cook or Davis on a sweep or draw for a TD, the way Kelly used to with #34 and #23...Please Joe Brady, help #17 finish his 7th season intact and play for another 7 after that (all with the BIlls!)

12 hours ago, Punching Bag said:

I thought that was Kordell Stewart - QB and receiver ...... :devil: I would not mind that type of player as backup QB.

Honestly, I’d love a dude like Taysom hill on the roster. Tough as nails, does everything fairly well, could play any position in a pinch. I love that dude 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Honestly, I’d love a dude like Taysom hill on the roster. Tough as nails, does everything fairly well, could play any position in a pinch. I love that dude 

He seems old school type when asked what kind  his tole on team and he would reply football player before there were Edges and dime CBs and etc.

I wish NFL Network would show more games rather than same game repeatedly.

19 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Wow.  A guy jumped in the air.  His check down to Cook when Kincaid was blanketed was more impressive.

I mean, the leap was great, but that play didn't get near enough love from the announcers.  He threw a bullet across his body on the run to his right and it was perfectly on target.