Excluding JA, predict your impact player - Bills at Dolphins

BillsFan619

Seems like the annual Epensea looks like a good edge rusher game. Multiple sacks and a pick or forced fumble. 

On offense im going with Samuel.  I think Miami will play man.  Coleman will struggle vs Ramsey like most larger wrs have.  I think Samuel kills them.  Gets behind the defense for a deep ball and makes a big yac play or 2.

I'm gonna throw a curveball out there, Von Miller. 

His advanced metrics looked good on Sunday, albeit with limited snaps to Rousseauu. With a QB that can't bail as well as Murray I expect to see Miller's snap count go up. Focus will be on Rousseau, so I expect Miller to be left 1 on 1 a lot. 

Miller gets 2 sacks, 1 TFL. Pressure rate is one of the top 5 in the NFL week 2, throwing Tua's timing off.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

With the turnover in the middle of their line, and the fact that their tackles are solid, I'm going Ed Oliver. He was really quiet in game one, I think he breaks out with a sack and a few hurries to get Tua off his spot. 

On offense I'm Kincaid breaking out for around 5 to 7 receptions and a TD.