Excluding JA, predict your impact player - Bills at Dolphins

BillsFan619

Our offense should get their points. Josh typically does really well against the Dolphins and I don’t see that changing in this game.

So, I’m looking at someone on the defense to make an impact and do enough to limit points for the dolphins. It’s well known that if you can disrupt Tua’s timing, he’s just not as effective of a QB. I’m looking at the DL for my impact player.

i’m looking at Mr. Von Miller. He’ll be a disruptive force in at least two big ways. He’ll get a couple drive changing sacks as Tua doesn’t have the mobility that Kyler possesses.

He’ll also disrupt Tua enough to cause him to not hit on some of the plays the Dolphins will need to keep up with the Bills offense.

Go Bills! Who ya got?

Edited by BillsFan619
  • Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Bob in STL said:

Groot and Cook. 

I came here to say this…well more like Groot and combo of Cook/Davis.  

Miami is a mess in the trenches.  As much as I am sure we want to watch Allen light the fins up per usual, I have a feeling we are going to have a lot of success on the ground.  

1 - It’s a short week, and it will be hot and humid.  That affects the DL more than anyone.  I can see us having a day on the ground like we did against Dallas last year.  

2 - Best way to negate speed is by keeping it off the field and dominate the TOP.  So if the run game is clicking it won’t surprise me to see them lean into it.  

• Like (+1) 2

Keon gets his first touchdown. I do not think he has a monster game, but he will make an important 50/50  catch that allows Bills to win to drain the clock [please clock management McDermott and offense], move the clock, and seal a victory.

Edited by Wizard
  • Like (+1) 1

Rousseau or Von. Need to get pressure on Tua as it will be tough for our secondary to keep up with their speedy WR's. On offense I will go with Kincaid. He had a quiet week 1. I expect he will be more involved in this game.