Week 2: Buy, Sell, Hold - Miami Edition

boyst

Good morning,

I hope this post finds you well. We will begin our yearly effort of buy, sell, hold and put other opportunities to be productive toward our occupational goals on the back burner. This exercise is simple and there are no hard and fast rules; you simply treat each opportunity as if they're a stock you can buy, sell, or hold. There is no continuity, you can literally pick any player, team, coach, unit, or nonsense item provided you give a summary of your beliefs. We will circle back to this weekly and discuss the next opportunity per our opponent.

My choice:

Buy: Kincaid - his stock can't be any lower than simply not existing Sunday.

Sell: Secondary - they will have a hard time matching their performance this past weekend against Miami. But, honestly, their performance was more based on the lack of performance of the Carindals.

Hold: Rosseau - dude wants to eat. I am going be on the sell train sooner or later because he's going to be worth some mullah.

• Like (+1) 1

Good starting post.  

I agree on your Buy's and Holds, but added a couple.

Buy: Kincaid (for reasons stated) Ed Oliver.  He was affecting things last week.  I think this week it leads to stats

Sell: Torrence or Cook.  Torrence I think is gonna need a few weeks to find his footing.  Cook I think gets his workload eaten into by the other RBs.  

Hold: Groot (for reasons stated), Shakir, dude is gonna continue to show out 

Buy - Allen all in on him he needs to be MVP material for us to succeed this year

Sell - Bass still not convinced he isnt gonna be a negative difference in several games this year, secondary they did nothing to convince me they are not a weakness

Hold - Miller, Groot, Coleman - very nice games, looking for consistency... in other words... please keep it up! 

Buy:  Ray Davis.  Very bullish on the rook, I rate this a long term buy which should pay off handsomely by the end of the season.

Sell:  Ed Oliver.  Above average tackle with little upside, I'd do some profit-taking.

Hold:  Greg Rousseau.  Groot is poised for a breakout season, so hang on and enjoy those dividends.

Buy: Keon Coleman.  Had a steady week 1.  He is about to explode.  

Hold: DLine.  Rousseau, Miller, Jones and Oliver are going to eat vs the Dolphins. They shut down the run game and get after Tua for a massive sack number. 

Sell: Damar Hamlin.  I think he is subbed out early.  His angles and instincts in the deep 3rd/Half/quarter are not a good enough vs the Dolphins.