Miami roll call…who’s going to be there?

eball

I didn’t see another thread like this…apologies if one was already started.

Who will be there?  The wife and I will be making our 4th consecutive trip to this game; can’t wait!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

10 hours ago, BillsPride12 said:

I would imagine the people that are going/there are either in the airports or already partying not spending their time on TBD

Fair point.  My flight leaves RDU at 8 am tomorrow.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

My hope always is that most fans who go to the games are positive, enjoy and support the entire team instead of the mainly negative “prove me wrong “ “hero ball” BS I read on here. The fact that this thread is so short makes me hopeful.  Enjoy the game folks!  

Edited by nedboy7
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 9/10/2024 at 7:53 AM, eball said:

I didn’t see another thread like this…apologies if one was already started.

Who will be there?  The wife and I will be making our 4th consecutive trip to this game; can’t wait!

Have fun with the misses EMan.  I have to miss this year, but hopefully they will flip and have the Miami game in November or December next year as it will be more tolerable.  If you come, we can have the wives get to know each other.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

I'll be there in spirit. Physically z Ill be at home on the couch (likely trying to not doze off by the end of quarter 3)

End of the third quarter.... that will be like 3.30am or something here. I'll still be awake all being well. I am normally too nervous to fall asleep during a Bills game even when it is middle of the night in the UK. Only time I remember nodding off was the beatdown in Tennessee in 2020 which I think got moved 'cos of Covid and ended up on Tuesday night if I'm not mistaken. I'm not sure I made it through the 4th quarter of that one awake. 

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

End of the third quarter.... that will be like 3.30am or something here. I'll still be awake all being well. I am normally too nervous to fall asleep during a Bills game even when it is middle of the night in the UK. Only time I remember nodding off was the beatdown in Tennessee in 2020 which I think got moved 'cos of Covid and ended up on Tuesday night if I'm not mistaken. I'm not sure I made it through the 4th quarter of that one awake. 

I give all the praise in the world to those Bills fans "across the pond" on game days like this. ESPN now that we aren't just a "Sunday 1pm game" type team anymore.

Of course, the benefit you guys have is that tea. That's some PED level caffeine enhancement right there😂.

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, eball said:

Fair point.  My flight leaves RDU at 8 am tomorrow.

Another NC guy!  I’m headed out at 12, enjoy the game!

I’m in 217, was going to go for 118, but got a sweet deal on first row of the club level seats so I went for it.

• Like (+1) 1