FOX and scores of other games

Gregg

Living in NJ I only had the Vikings - Giants game. FOX did not have the scores of the other games scrolling on the bottom of the screen. CBS has been doing it for years. FOX did as well up until last year. Not once the entire game did, they show the scores of other games. They did 3 "GAME BREAK" updates with Clarissa Thompson. That was it. The first Bills score reported by FOX was when the Giants game went to halftime, and they went back to the studio for the halftime show. I got the scores off my phone, so I knew what was going on with the Bills. For FOX not to show scores of the other games was lame. 

What’s really bad is when NFL Network replays/delays the broadcast of preseason games and still run their score ticker at the bottom of the screen, meaning that you have to avoid looking at the scores if you don’t want to see what happened in the game you’re actually watching! I used to literally tape a piece of cardboard to the bottom of the television. Sheeesh 

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Gregg said:

Living in NJ I only had the Vikings - Giants game. FOX did not have the scores of the other games scrolling on the bottom of the screen. CBS has been doing it for years. FOX did as well up until last year. Not once the entire game did, they show the scores of other games. They did 3 "GAME BREAK" updates with Clarissa Thompson. That was it. The first Bills score reported by FOX was when the Giants game went to halftime, and they went back to the studio for the halftime show. I got the scores off my phone, so I knew what was going on with the Bills. For FOX not to show scores of the other games was lame. 

Plenty of ways to find whatever game you want to watch streaming online