One picture that says everything about Josh Allen

Inigo Montoya

3 minutes ago, T.E. said:

This may need a ***HOMER ALERT***, but I'm 40, have been watching football since I was like 6, and I'm pretty sure that, in a vacuum, he's the best all-around player I've ever watched.

I'm around the same age, and I've seen better athletes in the NFL, but I've never seen a better "put the team on your back and make a play happen by shear force of will" player than Allen. 

I got to grow up watching Kelly, and now my kid is growing up watching Allen, and we all try to drink enough to forget who was inbetween them.

• Like (+1) 3

Not to be that guy, but this is the picture that says everything about Josh Allen. Two guys on the ground, a flag on the ground from Josh throwing a defender by the facemask, one defender looking in disbelief, stiff arming the best defensive player in the league, all with a huge grin on his face.

The dude as a mother ***** animal and I ***** love him.

E6WEEEBFUNC3DBLWCNRMNK4QII.jpg?auth=c1f1

• Like (+1) 10
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, elroy16 said:

Not to be that guy, but this is the picture that says everything about Josh Allen. Two guys on the ground, a flag on the ground from Josh throwing a defender by the facemask, one defender looking in disbelief, stiff arming the best defensive player in the league, all with a huge grin on his face.

need that picture to better note that its aaron donald hes stiff arming.  the flag on the play (its in the frame) made it moot but he got out and made a good play out of this ridiculous.  

Edited by YattaOkasan

1 hour ago, pmcmvabillsfan said:

I remember a SI cover with a bunch of Bills players (Conlan, Talley, others) crushing Jay Schroeder in the AFC Championship game.  Different context, but this pic has some of those elements. Cover-worthy.  Great stuff.

I remember it well, too. From 1991.

https://sicovers.com/featured/los-angeles-raiders-qb-jay-schroeder-december-16-1991-sports-illustrated-cover.html

1 hour ago, elroy16 said:

I always thought this was one of the best, myself:

Screenshot 2024-08-03 at 8.36.45 AM copy.jpg

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, pmcmvabillsfan said:

I remember a SI cover with a bunch of Bills players (Conlan, Talley, others) crushing Jay Schroeder in the AFC Championship game.  Different context, but this pic has some of those elements. Cover-worthy.  Great stuff.

Yes I recall that one. Brutal pic. Perfect timing ha ha

1 hour ago, T.E. said:

This may need a ***HOMER ALERT***, but I'm 40, have been watching football since I was like 6, and I'm pretty sure that, in a vacuum, he's the best all-around player I've ever watched.

He may not have the jewelry yet but he's easily the most spectacular, athletic and entertaining player to ever compete in the NFL.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, elroy16 said:

I think my favorite part was on his last td when he leaped the DB flew thru the air hit the LB and another DB and knocked them both flat. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, T.E. said:

I despise all things homer. And what you just wrote is NOT a homer take. 

I’ve said it before and i’ll say it again. If Allen was drafted to KC, he would have all of Mahomes rings … and maybe one more.

• Like (+1) 4

3 hours ago, pmcmvabillsfan said:

1 hour ago, Rubes said:

LOL!  I was going to ask if it was the picture of them trying to rip someone's helmet off.