Week 2, Bills v. Fish - PREDICT THE SCORE!

Freddie's Dead

I watched this team (Bills) beat the Dolphins with Josh Allen with a depleted defense a couple of times now.

Defense REALLY needs to be flying to the ball.

My concern like most is the loss of Johnson.  BUT I will give credit where it is due - McDermott has schemed well against the Dolphins.  

Tua just idk - i cant buy into the guy and Im glad Miami wasted money on him.

Groot is going to ruin that line - Ed Oliver will come alive.  Bernard will play lights out.

Offensively, Josh gonna be Josh.

CLose at first, we pull away and "stun" everyone out side of buffalo.

38-20 - Josh Allen again, is just too much

• Like (+1) 3

Bills 27

Dolphins 26

I'm totally on the fence about this one and when I'm on the fence I default to picking the Bills. Biggest thing that gives me hope is I think we outmatch them by a mile in the trenches on both sides of the ball. But I'm not going to sit here and pretend I'm comfortable about all their speed on offense matched up against our LBs and safeties who appear to be a tick slow to process. Hopefully Allen's left hand is okay and doesn't bother him too much. I suspect he has a broken bone and the team is intentionally keeping it under wraps (no pun intended).

• Like (+1) 3

Fish 31

Bills 27

Back and forth game from start to finish as Allen gets the Bills a lead with 5 mins to go up 27-24 but the defense wilts this week as they still are in a reconfigure type mode. Hill breaks a 30 yard TD with a minute left and Josh is unable to get the Bills a TD as the clock expires on a pass into the endzone from the Miami 30 and the Fish escape with a win.

Allen 301 yds 27-38 2 TD 20 yards rushing

Cook 75 yds 14 carries 1 TD

Kincaid 95 yds 6 rec 1 TD

1 hour ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Need the teams or a statement to put the score in context.

Welp on a phone 3 is DEF, 8 is TUV, 2 is ABC & 3 DEF.

My best decoding is 38 DefenseTua, 23 BillsDefense. So hopefully I am off haha

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, HappyDays said:

Bills 27

Dolphins 26

I'm totally on the fence about this one and when I'm on the fence I default to picking the Bills. Biggest thing that gives me hope is I think we outmatch them by a mile in the trenches on both sides of the ball. But I'm not going to sit here and pretend I'm comfortable about all their speed on offense matched up against our LBs and safeties who appear to be a tick slow to process. Hopefully Allen's left hand is okay and doesn't bother him too much. I suspect he has a broken bone and the team is intentionally keeping it under wraps (no pun intended).

Feel the same - on the fence so picking the Bills.  

I worry about our roster this year.  But for all of Miami's team speed and McDaniel's reputation as a offensive guru, they only hung 20 on the Jags.  Tua passed for 300+ but their RBs didn't add a bunch and their OL has some issues.  

Bills 26

Fins 24

• Like (+1) 2

Miami 38

Bills 24

Miami comes out the gates hot and takes a quick 14-0 lead.  Bills offense looks good, but can't convert on key 3rd downs.  Cook starts his fumble campaign and our defense is gassed by halftime.  Bills come out firing in the second half, but the defense can't get key stops.  Hill runs circles around Lewis and Hamlin, with over 200 receiving yards.  The Bills record for one score games comes to a halt in Miami.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Tough call.  I had this game marked as an L a few weeks ago while reviewing the schedule.  Of course I think the Bills can win but will stick with my initial gut instinct.  I think the fins are due to take one from us and it won't be the game in Orchard Park.

Miami 30

Buffalo 27 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Bills 37

Fins 27

The Josh Allen on a mission to embarrass Jalen Ramsey tour continues.

And as usual Tua folds late in the game when his team needs him most and it's all on him.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 2