Week 2, Bills v. Fish - PREDICT THE SCORE!

Freddie's Dead

Congratulations again to Week 1 winner @LabattBlue!

It's a short week, as the Bills travel to Miami to play the Fish on TNF.  Josh is banged up, TJ looks to be out with an elbow, and the defense looked shaky against the Cards in the first half before settling down in the second half.  Fish came out sluggish, and Jax was getting ready to blow them out until ETN fumbled on the 5 going in for a TD.  Fish came back just like we did and won the game.  In the immortal words of Kyle Brandt, Week 1 is a liar, and if you had a daughter, you'd want her to marry Week 2.  So in this Mystery Date game, which are we, the Dreamboat, or the Dud?  Imma go Dreamboat.  This is gonna be a shootout with the will of Josh Allen against the speed of the Fish's offense.  In Josh I trust, as he goes 12-2 against the Fish.

Beews - 38

Fish - 31 

Past Winners

Week 1 - @LabattBlue

Bills 28

Dolphins 31

Allen plays Superman again, but the defense can't hold up it's part.

Losing TJ is just too much to overcome, on the road on a short week!

If this was a home game, we'd win.  I still think we take the division though.

Edited by saundena
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

I had this game as a loss when the schedule came out...but I think the Bills pull it off anyway and easily at that. I think they find a way to keep Hill relatively quiet. Achane is my big worry. The guy is explosive. I'm interested to see what kind of a difference the familiarity between Jordan Poyer and the Bills offense makes in this one. I'm sure with all the practice time logged they both know how to exploit tendencies on each other. However, aside from Shakir, our whole WR room is different than anyone Poyer practiced against in Buffalo.

Bills-27

Dolphins-13

• Like (+1) 1

Bills - 34

fish - 24

four sacks 

three TFL

two interceptions 

GO BILLS!!!

• Like (+1) 2

as stated previously week one is simply not a good measure of any of these teams. With home field advantage I give the Dolphins the edge.

55% probability Fish 31 Bills 30 Bass misses game winning field goal from 48 yds out with 10 seconds to play..Bass joins Scott Norwood and goes into witness protection

44.9999% probability  Bills 35 Fish 24

0.00001% probability  Hurricane wipes out most of southern Florida and game delayed till later in the season

• Haha (+1) 3