Von Miller proves the doubters wrong

1 minute ago, Doc said:

He keeps stacking games like this, he's going to get more and more confident with that leg and get close to where he was before.

That and Groot coming into form is more than we could have hoped for.  A fierce pash rush from both sides is a recipe for success. 

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, TBBills Fan said:

That and Groot coming into form is more than we could have hoped for.  A fierce pash rush from both sides is a recipe for success. 

I'm hoping Solomon shows something.

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

gotta love these double and triple figure posters coming at Gunner, of all people. 

buncha 1 pump chumps.

Gunner is right most of the time, I don’t always agree with him, but he knows what he’s talking about, 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

45 minutes ago, Doc said:

He keeps stacking games like this, he's going to get more and more confident with that leg and get close to where he was before.

I think his confidence is 100% back.

I was telling my friends this week that we hadn't seen the spin move since pre-ACL and that I expected to see it tonight.

Actually you could see in the KC playoff game last year that he was finally getting over the psychological hurdles. I'm absolutely not surprised to see Von playing well again.... it was sad to see how many people were writing him off this offseason.

• Agree 1

I’ll admit, I felt skeptical tonight and am curious to see/hear more. With a backup tackle, 3rd string guard, and backup qb - my head went straight to it being overrated but I’m open to checking it out to see if it would be play that gets home in tougher situations 

Just now, NoSaint said:

I’ll admit, I felt skeptical tonight and am curious to see/hear more. With a backup tackle, 3rd string guard, and backup qb - my head went straight to it being overrated but I’m open to checking it out to see if it would be play that gets home in tougher situations 

He was explosive off the snap tonight to my eye. Sunday was a lot of just pushing guys backwards which... I mean sure, has a value, but its a bit capped. Tonight he was beating people and looked explosive. In fairness Austin Jackson stinks, but even so.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Sierra Foothills said:

I think his confidence is 100% back.

I'd go with 90+.

There were a couple times he won his rep and had a chance to plant hard and close then sort of stutter-stepped it instead; probably just being extra cautious with the game in hand but it felt like he's still thinking about it just a little.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Simon said:

I'd go with 90+.

There were a couple times he won his rep and had a chance to plant hard and close then sort of stutter-stepped it instead; probably just being extra cautious with the game in hand but it felt like he's still thinking about it just a little.

I saw that too and thought it could have something to do with the field conditions.

Regardless, he's getting close.

• Like (+1) 1