Ten High Ranking Retired Military Leaders Declare Trump Is a "Danger To National Security"

Don't let these ex-generals fool you. Its all about the money with these dudes. So anytime you get former leadership of the military industrial complex saying you're a threat to one thing or another means you're on the right track to busting up their gravy train. What you're actually a threat to is their vested interests in flip-flopping jobs between public and private sectors, lucrative board of director positions with major defense contractors and cushy gigs at war-advocating think tanks. All these moochers feeding off the public trough of taxpayer money skimming mid-six plus figures out of the system are scared. When you scare them it means you're pressing the right buttons and asking the right questions.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Agree 2
  • Dislike 2

6 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

They also declaring his 75+ million voters, "a danger to national security"

"A danger to national security". They need to be more specific to be taken seriously.

And the fact that they don't cite the most obvious "threat to national security", an open southern border automatically disqualifies their opinion. Like the Chaney's and others these people are scared they're going to lose power, influence, and $$$$$ and their views are simply pure self-interest.

• Agree 1

56 minutes ago, sherpa said:

In fact, the main force in that Administration pushing the Iraq thing was Dick Cheney, who just endorsed Harris.

Wasn't Cheney that said, "He tried killing my daddy"

Cheney was doing the Bush's bidding for him.

But more to the point, you support a mentally deranged person for president. Trump is stupid, venal, narcissistic and unstable. 

Why?

• Eyeroll 1

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Wasn't Cheney that said, "He tried killing my daddy"

Cheney was doing the Bush's bidding for him.

But more to the point, you support a mentally deranged person for president. Trump is stupid, venal, narcissistic and unstable. 

Why?

It was absolutely Cheney who was the major advocate for the Iraqi action.

Absolutely.

Anyway, it continues to be your habit to post assertions that are not true, then challenge people about them, no matter how many times it has been explained to you.

It's like responding to a wall.

I have mentioned many times that I am not a Trump supporter.

You are like my golden pyrenees staring at my watch.

Seemingly total concentration, zero comprehension.

• Like (+1) 2

10 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Life, and elections, are won at the margins. Trump is losing support, a little here, a little there. 

Amazing anyone supports him 

you see who supports him.  we have the poster children right here.  some are probably buying his new release NFT's.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Imagine what a pathetic lapdog you need to be to continue falling for these ops.

remember the bs Aurora and Springfield stories you spread that were malignantly begun by trump loyalists?  those sucked.  "casting doubt" is different than stating "alternative facts".

38 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

I am not retired, I wasn't in the military and I certainly didn't say that about Trump!  More of your commie lies, Tibs! 

😀

Seriously though, this isn't moving any needles folks.

nope.  MAGAs are clearly anti military....idiots

17 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

you see who supports him.  we have the poster children right here.  some are probably buying his new release NFT's.

I know, not really trying to convert here, but there is also the thing about when you get the knife in them, twisting it a little...

23 minutes ago, sherpa said:

It was absolutely Cheney who was the major advocate for the Iraqi action.

Absolutely.

Anyway, it continues to be your habit to post assertions that are not true, then challenge people about them, no matter how many times it has been explained to you.

It's like responding to a wall.

I have mentioned many times that I am not a Trump supporter.

You are like my golden pyrenees staring at my watch.

Seemingly total concentration, zero comprehension.

No, Bush came to office determined to get the guy back who tried to kill his daddy

You are a Trump defender, totally.

3 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

remember the bs Aurora and Springfield stories you spread that were malignantly begun by trump loyalists?  those sucked.  "casting doubt" is different than stating "alternative facts".

nope.  MAGAs are clearly anti military....idiots

And yet the military overwhelmingly supports Trump…🤔

How do you explain that logic?

• Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

And yet the military overwhelmingly supports Trump…🤔

How do you explain that logic?

Well, yes.  Yes, in fact, I can.

The majority of military personnel voted for Biden in 2020.

There you go, inventing "facts" again.

https://www.statista.com/chart/22761/us-military-voting-intention-in-the-november-election/

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever