Ten High Ranking Retired Military Leaders Declare Trump Is a "Danger To National Security"

Look, the thing that you need to remember is that anyone who has any criticism of Dear Leader Donnie Trump is a (((deep state))) (((communist)))) getting their talking points from the (((main stream media))).

But anybody who agrees with everything our Dear Leader Trump says is a free thinking intellectual whose integrity is beyond reproach. 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Look, the thing that you need to remember is that anyone who has any criticism of Dear Leader Donnie Trump is a (((deep state))) (((communist)))) getting their talking points from the (((main stream media))).

But anybody who agrees with everything our Dear Leader Trump says is a free thinking intellectual whose integrity is beyond reproach. 

Some people remember when 50+ "security experts" told us the laptop from hells was Russian disinformation. If you can explain why I should treat this differently I would be happy to listen.

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

Some people remember when 50+ "security experts" told us the laptop from hells was Russian disinformation. If you can explain why I should treat this differently I would be happy to listen.

NatSec experts: Hey, this has the earmarks of a Russian op though we cannot say it is that for certain

MAGA: The (((deep state))) wants to defeat Trump!!!

• Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

37 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

5 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Seriously though guys, all kidding aside.

Can any one of you say that this will make ANY difference to the American people ?

Everyone has seen this play before.

It's tired and will not change one mind.

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

They never recovered from his endorsement 

Remember when RFK left a bear corpse in a public park for some reason

Just now, B-Man said:

Can any one of you say that this will make ANY difference to the American people ?

I mean yeah, unfortunately you're right. The median undecided voter has an IQ of somewhere around room temperature 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Roundybout said:

Remember when RFK left a bear corpse in a public park for some reason

The same poster replied with this 5 minutes ago.

6 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

BUT WHAT ABOUT BUT WHAT ABOUT BUT WHAT ABOUT BUT WHAT ABOUT BUT WHAT ABOUT BUT WHAT ABOUT BUT WHAT ABOUT 

It should be funny, but it is just sad.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Life, and elections, are won at the margins. Trump is losing support, a little here, a little there. 

Amazing anyone supports him 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I agree. If the IC came out and said that Donald Trump tried to sell nuclear secrets to North Korea and had conclusive proof that this was true, I don’t think that change the vote very much at all. 

Of course, that’s just a reflection on the kind of people who vote for Trump anyway.