Did Billstime Die?

Swear I heard it on David Belavia's show on WBEN about ½ hour ago. A caller used every  stale Billsy tactic short of swearing. It was talking over David  all the time and kept changing the subject.

Edited by Wacka

14 hours ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

I am hoping he is on a very long cruise and will pop back up right after the election. 

I’m hoping he stays out to sea…😉

Dude provided ZERO constructive commentary, and the constant name calling was the icing on the cake…👍

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 4

To me, the timing appears to indicate that Billstime has been replaced by Starr-Bills. If this is true that it is the same poster, I think both sides of the political spectrum on PPP should appreciate the step. Starr-Bills seems as much on the left side as Billstime, but his argumentation is definitively improved.

If you are Starr-Bills and did not previously post as Billstime, my apologies. I appreciate your contributions. 

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, DrW said:

To me, the timing appears to indicate that Billstime has been replaced by Starr-Bills. If this is true that it is the same poster, I think both sides of the political spectrum on PPP should appreciate the step. Starr-Bills seems as much on the left side as Billstime, but his argumentation is definitively improved.

If you are Starr-Bills and did not previously post as Billstime, my apologies. I appreciate your contributions. 

I originally thought that perhaps Starr-Bills was Billstime, but now I realize that he isn't.

What is the difference ?

Not much as far as leftist bent.

But Billsy would start at least 4 to 5 threads a day inevitably about nonsense.

Starr Bills rarely, if ever has started a thread.

15 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I originally thought that perhaps Starr-Bills was Billstime, but now I realize that he isn't.

What is the difference ?

Both spend an inordinate amount of time thinking about the awful orange man. Sad. Weird. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

What is the difference ?

It requires the ability to think for yourself rather than regurgitating CNN fairytales.   Not a trait of Starr Balls. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

What is the difference ?

Had to keep up with the nonsense cartoons with which you grace the internet. 

17 minutes ago, Irv said:

It requires the ability to think for yourself rather than regurgitating CNN fairytales.   Not a trait of Starr Balls. 

Says the guy addicted to NewsMax. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

Had to keep up with the nonsense cartoons with which you grace the internet. 

Says the guy addicted to NewsMax. 

You and starfish filled the void pretty quickly there, C section.  BillSlime either died or got banned.  If the latter, you'll probably be next with your BS posts.  Watch out for the ban hammer...

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, phypon said:

You and starfish filled the void pretty quickly there, C section.  BillSlime either died or got banned.  If the latter, you'll probably be next with your BS posts.  Watch out for the ban hammer...

That is a terrifying threat.  Hoax.  I’d just have to find something new to do while I poop. 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

What is the difference ?

Maybe like Kamela he’s trying for a complete reboot.   

But seriously, I really hope he is OK.  He is not a bad person, he just can't interact in a civil manner. I hope he conquered his twitter/political addiction, and moved to a place like Zihuatanejo, bought and old fishing boat, and is waiting for Deranged Rhino to arrive and help him finish fixing it up. 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1