MNF Thread Jets at 49ers - CMC INACTIVE

Big Blitz

3 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

I can live with the Jets and Miami stepping up while we shed some cap so we can retool for the future.

But if they win a SB before we do I'm gonna lose it and renounce my faith..

Jets and Dolphins both have more tied up in QB contract than the Bills do. It just seems odd that we need to shed cap. 

• Agree 1

Just now, Sojourner said:

Like seeing Fish and Jets be better teams. makes winning the division that much sweeter when the other teams in it are competent. 

Screw sweetness. I want the #1 seed and to win a SB. Hard to get that when other division winners have a cake-walk every year and we get a tougher division schedule.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Jon in Pasadena said:

Screw sweetness. I want the #1 seed and to win a SB. Hard to get that when other division winners have a cake-walk every year and we get a tougher division schedule.

AFCE has been awful for the last several years. We have walked for cake too. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Jon in Pasadena said:

didn’t say we were losing to them lol

if we are beating those teams then we are beating others. 1 seed will always be in play brother. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Chaos said:

AFCE has been awful for the last several years. We have walked for cake too. 

And with our various assorted injuries, brain-farts and random bad losses, it's still been a struggle. So excuse me for not being happy that that trend is reversing and the road is getting even harder.

40 minutes ago, BeavercreekBillsFan said:

It’s not a toss up. You can still get the Niners at +600. Chiefs are still the favorite for the Super Bowl at +400 but not for long. Niners will be close to that number after they manhandle the jets. Shanahan has had months to cook stuff up that we as bills fans wish we could have for Josh. 

I’m talking about this game only.