MNF Thread Jets at 49ers - CMC INACTIVE

Big Blitz

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Is that in the rulebook or are you guessing? Why is a tie inbounds good but a heel isn't?

It’s directly from the rulebook.  I would guess if you land on your toes that is considered completing a step.  If you land on your heel you are still stepping when your toes come down.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Is that in the rulebook or are you guessing? Why is a toe inbounds good but a heel isn't?

If he can land with his heel without his toe touching the ground at all, that would be a catch, I suppose. But I'm not sure that is even humanly possible? Maybe.

2 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

Man... Breece got the 1st down on the 1st down. Then Wilson steps out of bounces. Then Breece is stuffed. Then Rodgers throws behind and the refs miss a PI. 

You hate to see it

Rule is where the ball crosses out of bounds, not where he touches out. Breece was short of the 1st.

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

I like the traditional Long Island-Jets fandom. Kind of a throwback. When they moved to NJ and the Giants started winning, that regional thing started to slip away.

I actually like that too. When it was Mets, Jets, and Isles fandom meant something about who you were and where you were from.

• Like (+1) 1