MNF Thread Jets at 49ers - CMC INACTIVE

Big Blitz

3 minutes ago, ALG1130 said:

Does anyone else in here not know what to make of The Jets?? The Niners look like their usual, staunch selves. The Jets? We are seeing they aren't invincible, but something about them is still making me uneasy. Their D is good, and their offense is too. I don't expect every game to be like this one. I wish Aaron would consider doing another darkness retreat.

Imagine CMAC running through some of those holes the 49's are opening up.  I'm actually stunned at how bad the Jets D is playing considering CMAC is out and two key players just signed a couple of days ago.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, ALG1130 said:

Does anyone else in here not know what to make of The Jets?? The Niners look like their usual, staunch selves. The Jets? We are seeing they aren't invincible, but something about them is still making me uneasy. Their D is good, and their offense is too. I don't expect every game to be like this one. I wish Aaron would consider doing another darkness retreat.

Their d looks wildly overrated…tiny sample size though of course.  Very big disappointment from them they’re supposed to be able to hang with teams like the 49ers missing some key players 

game isn’t over but tonight def cooled the jets hype barring a comeback.  They look a couple tiers below the 49ers missing a decent amount of talent 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, BeavercreekBillsFan said:

No has nothing to do with the jets at all. They’re elite on defense and better than anyone else on offense by a mile. Sorry if you can’t see it. 

You're right. I don't see it. I think there are better offenses (Lions,

Chiefs) AND defenses (Cowboys, Browns, Ravens) in the league. They are a really good team, though.

4 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Agreed. Not a team to sleep on. The Niners have made a lot of good teams look bad in the last year.

Dreading playing them, because their D will be tough, and our D just looks so sad right now. I don't even think a team has to have a great offense to to run through our D, they just have to be decent.

Then again we will have tape on them, and I think our offense is a lot better then what people thought it would be. They are doing all of this without CMC. 

I guess what I am really trying to say is the Jets have been anointed as AFC East champs before the season started. I don't want this narrative to be true 🙄

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 3

6 minutes ago, BeavercreekBillsFan said:

No has nothing to do with the jets at all. They’re elite on defense and better than anyone else on offense by a mile. Sorry if you can’t see it. 

Better than anyone else on offense by a mile is about a mile of stretch lol up there with the best? Yea maybe.  But way better than some of these other top offenses no way 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1