MNF Thread Jets at 49ers - CMC INACTIVE

Big Blitz

Just now, Watkins90 said:

Why did the refs give the Jets a free play? That should have been shutdown. Free run at the QB. 

Unfortunately he didn’t keep going at him. I thought that at first but the replay shows he wasn’t going to get hit. 

Does anyone else in here not know what to make of The Jets?? The Niners look like their usual, staunch selves. The Jets? We are seeing they aren't invincible, but something about them is still making me uneasy. Their D is good, and their offense is too. I don't expect every game to be like this one. I wish Aaron would consider doing another darkness retreat.

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, ALG1130 said:

Does anyone else in here not know what to make of The Jets?? The Niners look like their usual, staunch selves. The Jets? We are seeing they aren't invincible, but something about them is still making me uneasy. Their D is good, and their offense is too. I don't expect every game to be like this one. I wish Aaron would consider doing another darkness retreat.

Agreed. Not a team to sleep on. The Niners have made a lot of good teams look bad in the last year.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, ALG1130 said:

I think the Jets D has always been overrated - helped by the narrative "The Jets suck - but oh it's too bad their offense sucks so bad because their defense is so good!"

Edited by stevewin