MNF Thread Jets at 49ers - CMC INACTIVE

Big Blitz

1 minute ago, Lost said:

Bills blowing day 2 picks on RBs every other year while the 49ers pull guys off the street and they average over 6yds/carry

It’s been the system that Shannahan learned from his father and has trickled down to other assistants around the league one of them being the guy they are facing on Thursday 

1 minute ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

The media is going to go crazy by saying how promising the jets season will be based off that one drive they had in the 1st quarter… in the midst of a 30-10 blowout

Leonard Floyd is still playing and Rodgers achilles is there for the taking. :lol:

Kidding, kidding, I don't wish injuries on anyone, ever. 

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Lost said:

Bills blowing day 2 picks on RBs every other year while the 49ers pull guys off the street and they average over 6yds/carry

They've drafted 2 RB's in the last four drafts on day 2 and gave up a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th for McCaffrey.  

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Bleedingreennc said:

I will give you that, non call, happens in every game. You don’t have to remind me that this is a Bills board. 

It's cool bro. I'm not trying to be a butthole or anything. Was just saying. :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1