MNF Thread Jets at 49ers - CMC INACTIVE

Big Blitz

2 hours ago, JohnNord said:

Hate to say it but Rodgers looked pretty good throwing the ball and processing the defense.  His WR’s let him down a couple of times and he’s a sitting duck if you get pressure.   But if he gets time he is still really good.  

He did look good. Better than I expected but he also looked old. It will be interesting to see if he lasts the full season 

4 hours ago, Gregg said:

Even with the loss last night they still have a good chance to be 4-1 heading into the Bills game.

at Titans

Patriots

Broncos

Vikings (London)

Bills

not with the way vikings played the first week.... jests are banged up too on D

Just now, North Buffalo said:

not with the way vikings played the first week.... jests are banged up too on D

The Giants will be in the running for one of the worst teams in the league. Credit the Vikings for getting the win as they can only play who is on their schedule, but they beat a hapless team.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, BeavercreekBillsFan said:

It’s insane and part of my frustration. Nothing haunts them and it drives me crazy. Things that would derail us and the other 30 teams bounces off of them. They dealt 3 1sts for Trey Lance which is supposed to set a franchise back a decade. Nope. Not a problem. Imagine this team with 3 other first rounders. Jimmy G got hurt. Didn’t matter either since Shanahan is so good at scheming guys open that you can plug the last pick in the draft in there and you’re fine. Contract disputes? Holdouts? Who cares. Trent Williams sat out all this preseason holding out then walked right in and played every snap. It’s insane the fortune they’ve had. Helps that every elite qb resides in the other conference for the most part but still. 

KC can’t win every SB. This is the Niners year. No one else has a roster near theirs. 

EXACTLY. We just are content with Josh making it up as he goes along. KC has limited weapons but Reid schemes them open and Mahomes does the rest. SF has the leagues best weapons and Shanahan schemes them wide open every play with tons of room for YAC. It’s the deadliest combination. We have limited weapons and don’t bother scheming anything for them. It’s a bad combination and inexcusable when you have the 2nd best qb on planet earth.

Yet when asked a lot of defensive coordinators point to Detroit being one of the hardest teams to defend.

Balanced and effective. Hard to lean into what you want to take away without giving something else up.

I think that is where Brady wants to get the Bills - we can run it, we can hit the short passes and bubble screens, we can hit our RBs, we can hit the skinny posts with our TEs, we can take some deep shots, or Josh can tuck it and do his thing.

Multi-dimensional. I think Samuel was supposed to be a key component of that, but that turf toe will likely take a while to heal and limit his role.

• Agree 1