The Bills beat the Cardinals because… (superstition reasons only)

Just Jack

My ship is currently in-port in San Diego so I decided to go to PB Local, the local Bills Backer bar in San Diego.  i got there with about 3 minutes left in the second quarter.  So... yeah, i showed up and we started to dominate. 

You're all welcome.

Edited by gtw3
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Low Positive said:

I didn't watch the game. My family made me go to Kings Island and I followed on NFL Gamecast. That, in and of itself, was as much of a rollercoaster as any I rode there and I pretty much went on all of them. For instance, when I got on The Beast the Bills were driving and when the ride was over Mack Hollins had caught a TD pass. Then when I boarded Orion the Bills were in the RZ and when that ride was over Josh had bulldozed his way in for a TD. I guess my riding roller coasters cause Bills TDs! Also caused me a bit of neck pain, but that's a price I'm willing to pay.

Ahh , Kings Island. Lots of great memories of that place from my teen years. Great park. Beast = Bills TD pass . I’ll take it !