The Bills beat the Cardinals because… (superstition reasons only)

Just Jack

How did your actions yesterday help the Bills win?  Something you ate?  Did you change your shirt at halftime?  Kick that annoying friend/relative out of the house? Have a tea party with your daughter?  I’ll start…

Switched which seat I usually sit in at the stadium.  It’s weird but moving over just one seat, not only gave me a different view, I think it help project my voice when the Cardinals were on offense.  

Edited by Just Jack
  • Haha (+1) 1

I didn't watch the game. My family made me go to Kings Island and I followed on NFL Gamecast. That, in and of itself, was as much of a rollercoaster as any I rode there and I pretty much went on all of them. For instance, when I got on The Beast the Bills were driving and when the ride was over Mack Hollins had caught a TD pass. Then when I boarded Orion the Bills were in the RZ and when that ride was over Josh had bulldozed his way in for a TD. I guess my riding roller coasters cause Bills TDs! Also caused me a bit of neck pain, but that's a price I'm willing to pay.

NEVER answer the phone during a game...

2:28 (central time)- girlfriend texts me "are you watching the game, you all are looking pretty good".

2:29 - Josh scores his second rushing td.

2:30 - I replied "watching, just saw Josh score to go up by 11".

2:31 -Cardinals return the kickoff for a touchdown.

2:32 - turned the phone off...Bills win!

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Jeffalo said:

NEVER answer the phone during a game...

2:28 (central time)- girlfriend texts me "are you watching the game, you all are looking pretty good".

2:29 - Josh scores his second rushing td.

2:30 - I replied "watching, just saw Josh score to go up by 11".

2:31 -Cardinals return the kickoff for a touchdown.

2:32 - turned the phone off...Bills win!

In the middle of the game, I got a call from someone in Springville, so I picked it up and it was someone conducting a survey. I told her "I'm watching the Bills game, I don't have time for a survey."  The Bills won because I chose them over a phone survey.

• Like (+1) 1

I stopped watching when I had to go into work. 

This isn't superstition, it's a fact. They were down 17-3, I clocked in to work, then the next time I get a chance to pull up the game we're winning! 

So from there I just listened to the broadcast from my phone instead of watching. Didn't want to screw the boys over. 

At halftime, I realized we'd forgotten to put my dog's Bills t-shirt on, he wore it during every win the past 2 seasons. We found it & put it on him, the rest is history...

• Like (+1) 1

I was driving home from a wedding all morning and didn't get home until after 2:00.

By the time I loaded up my pirate stream, the very first play on the screen was Allen's TD right before the half when the game took a 180 degree turn.

• Like (+1) 1