[Name Only Title] Tre White

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A single name if far too vague to post as a title and provides little insight into what specifically the post is talking about.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

2 hours ago, dma0034 said:

Not really fair to White. 1 on 1 with a speedster in a Go route.

Williams is as fast as Tyreek. You see what happens when teams decide to play man to man with no safety help with Tyreek

It wasn't the speed, it was the outstanding stutter at the sticks.

It was so good, Tre couldn't even get a grip on him to take the penalty.

• Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Virgil said:

The fact that he's back on the field already makes me wish we kept him.  I thought part of the decision to release him was thinking he may not be back anytime soon

Idk how you watch his performance and his demeanor last night and say "I wish we kept him". I understand emotional attachment to players. But you don't keep players just bc you like them personally.

And the prevailing thought of every fan league wide last night watching his play and looking at his face was "this is heartbreaking, he's done". 

Edited by BillsFanForever19
  • Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, julian said:

He had a great run in Buffalo until the injury obviously, the Bills got his best years and moved on with perfect timing.

I wish him the best.

You're probably right, but maybe he needs to get accustomed to the Rams defense. He was the perfect CB for McDetmott's defense, though. 

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Fixxxer said:

You're probably right, but maybe he needs to get accustomed to the Rams defense. He was the perfect CB for McDetmott's defense, though. 

Yeah I agree, I wasn’t saying he can’t be a very good corner again and help the Rams accomplish their goals. I was only saying he gave us the all pro version of himself and it’s likely that version is no longer attainable due to age primarily.

I would love to be totally wrong and see him win DPOY.

9 hours ago, Riverboat Ritchie said:

Didn’t catch whole game but saw Tre get burnt pretty bad against Jamison Williams on a TD.  Curious how he played rest of game.  Not a bill but sure loved his time in Buffalo especially when healthy and will cheer for him when not anything at risk for Bills.  He looked pretty deflated after it. 

He came off an Achilles injury. He isn’t 100% 

10 hours ago, Einstein said:

Cam Lewis almost had the same situation. He bit on the underneath route and left Marvin Harrison Jr wide open for what would have been the go-ahead TD.

Cam blitzed on that play and leaped into the air, causing Murray to pull it down.  I think the CB was Rasul Douglas there.

18 minutes ago, Einstein said:

You’re right, it was Douglas.

When they showed the replay, I was like "Wow, Cam's leap saved that TD", because you can see Murray reload, then Douglas recovers and goes back to MHJ.  Cam Lewis was a stud on Sunday.

Edited by Freddie's Dead
  • Like (+1) 1