[Name Only Title] Tre White

Didn’t catch whole game but saw Tre get burnt pretty bad against Jamison Williams on a TD.  Curious how he played rest of game.  Not a bill but sure loved his time in Buffalo especially when healthy and will cheer for him when not anything at risk for Bills.  He looked pretty deflated after it. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Riverboat Ritchie said:

Didn’t catch whole game but saw Tre get burnt pretty bad against Jamison Williams on a TD.  Curious how he played rest of game.  Not a bill but sure loved his time in Buffalo especially when healthy and will cheer for him when not anything at risk for Bills.  He looked pretty deflated after it. 

Feel the same way about Tre. 

Not sure if Rams were running a rotation, or if he got benched, but def spent some time on the sidelines 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, gonzo1105 said:

I’m actually surprised at how quickly he is back on the field. I know he can’t be fully healthy even tho he’s playing 

Totally agree ! It took him 1 full season & off season to get back from his ACL injury i think this one will take a bit longer for him to be back to the guy we remember if he can get back there . But love the guy i hope he can get back there 1 day & if so maybe he can retire as a Bill ...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I’d be furious if I were a rams fan. I couldn’t believe McVey, as smart as he is, gave him an 8 figure contract, though I wouldn’t fully put it past Tre to live up to it. He was that good before the injuries.  I just can’t envision there were many teams looking to land white at that price. 

• Agree 1

29 minutes ago, Allen2Moulds said:

Feel the same way about Tre. 

Not sure if Rams were running a rotation, or if he got benched, but def spent some time on the sidelines 

He played every snap on defense last night plus seven snaps on ST. I don't know how well he played outside of that one busted coverage. Goff had only an 85 rating and a QBR of 38.4. Outside of that one big play, not much happened in the passing game. So I'd be hesitant to jump to conclusions based on one play. The Rams did hold an explosive offense to only 20 points, which is the most you can ask for given that they were also playing in Detroit.

• Like (+1) 4

that was hard to watch......a previously elite player look ordinary thru injury

a reminder of Tre the person.....he wore the very prestigious #18 jersey at LSU......an honor only given to a player who exemplifies leadership, character , success both on and off the field.

i wish him well....he will always be one of ours

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Riverboat Ritchie said:

He started off really well and made a play on LaPorta in the endzone to prevent a TD.  

IMO he looks about the same as he did in 2022.

1 hour ago, Riverboat Ritchie said:

Cam Lewis almost had the same situation. He bit on the underneath route and left Marvin Harrison Jr wide open for what would have been the go-ahead TD.