Harris / Trump Debate.

2 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Pretty sure it would be if it was your daughter or someone you cared about.

So what's your point?  I'm not telling any woman what she can or can not do.  No law I support will result in women being unable to get the care they need in and ER.

2 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Multiple abortions doesn't equal care...........

Doesn't it?  What if the woman has a hard time with pregnancy and is told her life would be in danger if she carried to term?  If it is her second such pregnancy does the doctor say "Sorry, only one per customer"?

Are multiple medication abortions in the first trimester as hard on the woman's body as an equal number of pregnancies carried to term?

I think the issue is far more complicated than many pro lifers believe.

2 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Doesn't it?  What if the woman has a hard time with pregnancy and is told her life would be in danger if she carried to term?  If it is her second such pregnancy does the doctor say "Sorry, only one per customer"?

Are multiple medication abortions in the first trimester as hard on the woman's body as an equal number of pregnancies carried to term?

I think the issue is far more complicated than many pro lifers believe.

What percentage of pregnancies are u talking about? Is it more than 40%? Not even close.

Just now, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

What percentage of pregnancies are u talking about? Is it more than 40%? Not even close.

My point is that abortions are being used more as birth control than saving the life of the mother, by a large margin. That's where I have an issue.

11 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

My point is that abortions are being used more as birth control than saving the life of the mother, by a large margin. That's where I have an issue.

How do you separate the two?

1 minute ago, Scraps said:

How do you separate the two?

U don't, they are two different issues completely. If a women's life is at risk, then I understand the need for an abortion. This doesn't apply for 95 percent of abortions, unfortunately.

Just now, ChiGoose said:

That's just for recurrent pregnancies losses.

10-25% of all pregnancies end in miscarriage (which often requires abortion to treat).

Still alot less than the percentage of women who have multiple abortions.

Just now, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

U don't, they are two different issues completely. If a women's life is at risk, then I understand the need for an abortion. This doesn't apply for 95 percent of abortions, unfortunately.

ChiGoose posted some revised statistics.

So your solution is to ban abortions?

12 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

I've already stated my position, sorry it doesn't fit into your one size fits all MAGA box.

So what is your position?  If you think there are to many abortions, how would you limit them?  "Leave it to the states" is a cop out.