Harris / Trump Debate.

4 hours ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

She mentioned project 2025 a few times. He's refuted that multiple times, not like it matters.

Of course it doesn't he's a liar, wow you are a world class sucker.  I hope someday to play poker with you.  

One of the authors of that travesty got secretly recorded saying the push back was completely expected.   

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Of course it doesn't he's a liar, wow you are a world class sucker.  I hope someday to play poker with you.  

One of the authors of that travesty got secretly recorded saying the push back was completely expected.   

I'm a sucker? U were convinced Biden was lucid until you were told otherwise. News flash moron he had 4 years to implement project 2025, what was he waiting for, he was already president.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

7 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

I'm a sucker? U were convinced Biden was lucid until you were told otherwise. News flash moron he had 4 years to implement project 2025, what was he waiting for, he was already president.

That would have been tough since it was created last year.  It's a response to him not having ultimate power as president. 

You are a useless human not even capable of explaining the lame talking points you vomit out.  Your guy rambling conspiracies probably makes you proud. 

Too stupid to be embarrassed.   

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

That would have been tough since it was created last year.  It's a response to him not having ultimate power as president. 

You are a useless human not even capable of explaining the lame talking points you vomit out.  Your guy rambling conspiracies probably makes you proud. 

Too stupid to be embarrassed.   

Wow you must be a happy person insulting strangers on a message board. Go eat a bag of *****.

11 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

The bills are on you ***** losers. 

Skylar Thompson is must see TV, my apologies.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Wow you must be a happy person insulting strangers on a message board. Go eat a bag of *****.

Skylar Thompson is must see TV, my apologies.

Eat a bag of ducks 

• Haha (+1) 3

14 hours ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

actually the felon was too inept (no one expected him to win, even him watch the video of him when it's first announced). they have even publicly stated they P25 is actually because they wanted to be prepared form day one. 

but the real reason you are a sucker is because you think he wont come for you or your freedoms just for the people you don't like. This is the mistake all the authorities enablers make, eventually when it suits them they will come for you as well. 

Finally Biden is old but seems to have his wits about him. and as someone else on her said "a staged event is the presidency" so POTUS Biden is doing a good enough job and would be fine for 4 more years, but as he said it's more import that the felon is not president again than Biden's own personal ambition. Not sure a sucker like you can understand that kind of devotion to country, but YMMV.

31 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

actually the felon was too inept (no one expected him to win, even him watch the video of him when it's first announced). they have even publicly stated they P25 is actually because they wanted to be prepared form day one. 

but the real reason you are a sucker is because you think he wont come for you or your freedoms just for the people you don't like. This is the mistake all the authorities enablers make, eventually when it suits them they will come for you as well. 

Finally Biden is old but seems to have his wits about him. and as someone else on her said "a staged event is the presidency" so POTUS Biden is doing a good enough job and would be fine for 4 more years, but as he said it's more import that the felon is not president again than Biden's own personal ambition. Not sure a sucker like you can understand that kind of devotion to country, but YMMV.

He had 4 years to take our freedoms...........

Just now, Scraps said:

National?  Not yet but unless you have been living under a rock, there has certainly been erosion of rights.

It's a state issue now. Abortion is wrong and shouldn't be the first resort form of birth control. 40 percent of women who have had an abortion had multiple. That number is way too high.

2 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

It's a state issue now. Abortion is wrong and shouldn't be the first resort form of birth control. 40 percent of women who have had an abortion had multiple. That number is way too high.

So you want an national abortion ban.

Just now, Scraps said:

So you want an national abortion ban.

No, the states should decide. Not sure how you came up with that. I don't agree with abortion, doesn't mean I want it banned.

Just now, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

No, the states should decide. Not sure how you came up with that. I don't agree with abortion, doesn't mean I want it banned.

Do u think women should be having multiple abortions? How is that good for women?

11 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

I came up with it from this statement

16 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

If you have such conviction, supporting anything less than a national ban should be anathema to your values.