Harris / Trump Debate.

13 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

We don’t know who’s president.  

They didn’t bring up once that he was nearly assassinated.  

But let’s talk Jan 6 for the 50000th time and Charlottesville for good measure.   

Would you like anymore?

Joe Biden.  Done.  Next?

6 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Look it up is code for some whacko said crazy shite online.  You know this right?  After being duped 1k times you'd think you'd learn.

True.  There's nothing that will get through to people suffering from internet brain.  Proof certainly doesn't work.   I can't compete with people who believe insane internet stories that agree with their bias.

Fair enough. I see what you described on both sides. Most of us would probably have more in common that what we think if we went over what is frustrating us in the country. Instead, most online debates turn into people trying to out Google and out insult each other.

If anything, 2024 should be a hard lesson for both parties to do a better job of finding the best candidate for their party.

Edited by dgrochester55
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

God you are such a sad man.

That Reuters article interviewed 10 people. TEN. And you’re portraying it as “60%” to hide this. 

Give it up. Trump is cooked.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

But everyone that has seen her talk off script knows that's not natty. 

Wasn't that long ago lefty msm gave the questions to the Dem candidate.  

This is like complaining there’s multiplication on a math test 

• Agree 1

51 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

God you are such a sad man.

That Reuters article interviewed 10 people. TEN. And you’re portraying it as “60%” to hide this. 

Give it up. Trump is cooked.

You saved me from looking it up.  A poll of ten!  wow, misleading but I suppose it's better than their usual outright lies.   And yes, some of her answers seemed rehearsed.  That's because she accepted coaching from a team of experts unlike trump whose arrogance killed him.  btw, tommy is irredeemable.  waste of time but amusing.  kinda like a ball of wool to a cat.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, dgrochester55 said:

If anything, 2024 should be a hard lesson for both parties to do a better job of finding the best candidate for their party.

I am curious if we'll ever see the Democrats have a real primary election again; Hilary, Biden, Harris... all hand picked by party elites.

Although, letting your voters pick is how Republicans got Trump 3 times.

Trump canceled 5 primaries in 2020 and tried to cancel them again in 2024. But whatever. The dems had primaries both cycles. Biden/Harris won them both. (Simply google, or your non-conformist search engine of choice, “did trump cancel primaries’ ) you get many links to choose from.

biden had a bad debate he dropped out, endorsed his VP (who by definition would be president if he was dead like people believe) and the party rallied around her. Record rally numbers, registrations endorsements and campaign cash. 

the felon had a bad debate and no one calling for him to drop out, be replaced by his VP pick (since his las vp has some “issues” and is endorsing Harris). No 90+ breathless opinion pieces about his lack of mental acuity, the limited language use, how he looks (what up with his right eye). Weird.

anyway for all the crew still here I’m including a nice summary fact check about some of the more contentious “lies”. Enjoy (p.s. for many you have to click through the link to see the full tweet)

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

They polled 10 people.  

The response coming out of social media is that Harris won the debate, but that Trump won the voters.

Maybe it's the tik tok Generation, but being a victim seems to bring support these days. Trump was victimized by ABC last night.

• Haha (+1) 1