Harris / Trump Debate.

2 minutes ago, phypon said:

Periviability – Earliest stage of fetal maturity where there is a reasonable chance, although perhaps not a high likelihood, of extrauterine survival. This period is generally between 22 and <26 weeks gestational age (GA). Most infants born at ≥26 weeks GA have a high likelihood of survival, whereas virtually none born at <22 weeks GA survive.

Cleary you don't.

That's periviability, not previability.  Pre reflects that it's before viability, peri reflects the ambiguous survival odds and frequent long-term medical complications in that 22 to 26 week window.

5 minutes ago, phypon said:

Periviability – Earliest stage of fetal maturity where there is a reasonable chance, although perhaps not a high likelihood, of extrauterine survival. This period is generally between 22 and <26 weeks gestational age (GA). Most infants born at ≥26 weeks GA have a high likelihood of survival, whereas virtually none born at <22 weeks GA survive.

Cleary you don't.

didn't know that word either.  Never had a use for it.  Thanks for the def.

But what did voters take away from it all? 

A CBS focus group of Pennsylvania voters was interesting on the subject. It had five people, three thought Harris won, and two thought Trump won. 

One black female voter who thought Trump won said Harris just repeated everything that Biden has said in the past. That was right on target. Harris just repeated all the hoaxes that Joe Biden says about Trump — and they're still lies. How is that a "new way forward"? 

Then the young male voter next to her said Trump made a strong closing statement, asking why she hasn't done all the things that she's proposing now while she's been in office if she wanted to do them. And notice when he says that, the black male voter nodding in agreement, like "Yeah, that's a point," even though he said he thought Kamala won. The young male said he thought she was trying to sell herself as a moderate like Joe Biden did, but she didn't talk about her policy changes, that it was a "facade."

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/09/11/watch-cbs-focus-group-members-savage-kamala-over-main-issue-are-you-better-off-n2179175

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Will be interesting to see if polling reflects this…

Im voting Trump, but he very clearly lost the debate.  Anyone saying he won is not being honest.  

The moderators were also, very clearly, a major story out of the debate.  

I see this sentiment from alot of independent voices today.  “Trump didn’t come across well, but omg… those moderators…”

I think Kamala probably could’ve got him off his game without their help.  He very clearly fell for her crowd size bait like 5 minutes in.   But with the moderators being so over the top, it blunts much of his poor performance. 

I haven't heard any independents complain about the moderators.

They fact checked Trump 4 times. And honestly, those 4 were due to blatant lies. 1) no state allows abortions past 9 months. Duh. Unfortunately there are right wingers that believe that, 2) the city came out to say no one ate pets. I mean probably like 10% of the people even listening knew what that was a reference on so it did at least add context. 3) Trump said he was being sarcastic and the moderator saying he didn't seem sarcastic. He didn't. MAGAs were made at him for this comments he lost the election... I forget the 4th.

I think the moderators favored Trump by letting him speak out of turn so often and often times giving him the last word because he just kept talking. Now, that ended up being bad for Trump because he came off crazy, but the moderators shouldn't have allowed it.

2 minutes ago, phypon said:

Sorry, honey.  There is no way I would bang you.  Ever.

Of course you wouldn't, I'm not related to you

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Backintheday544 said:

I haven't heard any independents complain about the moderators.

They fact checked Trump 4 times. And honestly, those 4 were due to blatant lies. 1) no state allows abortions past 9 months. Duh. Unfortunately there are right wingers that believe that, 2) the city came out to say no one ate pets. I mean probably like 10% of the people even listening knew what that was a reference on so it did at least add context. 3) Trump said he was being sarcastic and the moderator saying he didn't seem sarcastic. He didn't. MAGAs were made at him for this comments he lost the election... I forget the 4th.

I think the moderators favored Trump by letting him speak out of turn so often and often times giving him the last word because he just kept talking. Now, that ended up being bad for Trump because he came off crazy, but the moderators shouldn't have allowed it.

I try to be pretty open minded.. I have my views but try to call things as I see them.   I’m open about my dislike of Trump and where he falls short. 

I’ll be honest.. nobody outside the MSNBC bubble agrees with your post here.   It doesn’t mean they love Trump, it doesn’t even mean they’ll vote for him, but much of what you say here is delusional and clouded with bias. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

A CBS focus group of Pennsylvania voters was interesting on the subject. It had five people, three thought Harris won, and two thought Trump won. 

One black female voter who thought Trump won said Harris just repeated everything that Biden has said in the past. That was right on target. Harris just repeated all the hoaxes that Joe Biden says about Trump — and they're still lies. How is that a "new way forward"? 

Then the young male voter next to her said Trump made a strong closing statement, asking why she hasn't done all the things that she's proposing now while she's been in office if she wanted to do them. And notice when he says that, the black male voter nodding in agreement, like "Yeah, that's a point," even though he said he thought Kamala won. The young male said he thought she was trying to sell herself as a moderate like Joe Biden did, but she didn't talk about her policy changes, that it was a "facade."

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/09/11/watch-cbs-focus-group-members-savage-kamala-over-main-issue-are-you-better-off-n2179175

Trump “spoke facts.” 

Which was my favorite fact? Was it:

That my neighbors will eat my dog. I live in CA, so you know every other house is chock full of dog-eating illegal immigrants - the other houses are just stockpiled with fentanyl, since, ya know, California. 😂

Or:

There are doctors throughout the country just murdering newly born full term babies and calling them elective “abortions.” 

Trump got beat like a dog. But I really wish the moderators would have shut up. She didn’t need their help making him seem unhinged. 

What prime time TV! 😂

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, phypon said:

Sorry, honey.  There is no way I would bang you.  Ever.

14 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

I will!!! And I’ll pray to God my friend phypon gets on too.

Get a room you two

• Haha (+1) 3

13 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Harris fared well but it's 100% certain she's going to do exactly what the DNC machine tells her to do and the belief she's going to set policy and the agenda for the administration is an illusion like it was with Biden.

Trump failed to get that message across that she can claim any position she'd like to, put on a good show, and get passing grades for the debate but none of it matters.

Because if she wins just like Biden, she'll do exactly what the radical left says and is just a puppet and answering all the softball questions from the mods won't change that truth.

Missed opportunity to embarrass her and the moderators and get that message to the voters at the same time.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

Hmmm,

This isn't what you (PPP) are telling me happened.

Some undecided voters not convinced by Harris after debate with Trump

By Helen Coster and Tim Reid

Sept 11 (Reuters) - Kamala Harris was widely seen as dominating Tuesday's presidential debate against Republican former president Donald Trump, but a group of undecided voters remained unconvinced that the Democratic vice president was the better candidate.

Reuters interviewed 10 people who were still unsure how they were going to vote in the Nov. 5 election before they watched the debate. Six said afterward they would now either vote for Trump or were leaning toward backing him. Three said they would now back Harris and one was still unsure how he would vote.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/some-undecided-voters-not-convinced-by-harris-after-debate-with-trump-2024-09-11/

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

Trump “spoke facts.” 

Which was my favorite fact? Was it:

That my neighbors will eat my dog. I live in CA, so you know every other house is chock full of dog-eating illegal immigrants - the other houses are just stockpiled with fentanyl, since, ya know, California. 😂

Or:

There are doctors throughout the country just murdering newly born full term babies and calling them elective “abortions.” 

Trump got beat like a dog. But I really wish the moderators would have shut up. She didn’t need their help making him seem unhinged. 

What prime time TV! 😂

People on the ground in Springfield have reported the pets geese stories. Real US citizens.

Tim Walz and the law he repealed are on the public record. 

Those are fake stories though!

:lol:

Project 2025, fine people on both sides, J6 fairytales, bloodbath hoaxes that have been repeatedly proven as hoaxes ad nauseum are swallowed like the deep savory loads that stevestojan craves.

Once again, any story that is jumped on collectively by the reliable media and "debunked" in unison so useful idiot hordes can parrot it, aka gaslighting, is all you need to prove with absolute certainty that the original story is as real as a heart attack.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Hmmm,

This isn't what you (PPP) are telling me happened.

Some undecided voters not convinced by Harris after debate with Trump

By Helen Coster and Tim Reid

Sept 11 (Reuters) - Kamala Harris was widely seen as dominating Tuesday's presidential debate against Republican former president Donald Trump, but a group of undecided voters remained unconvinced that the Democratic vice president was the better candidate.

Reuters interviewed 10 people who were still unsure how they were going to vote in the Nov. 5 election before they watched the debate. Six said afterward they would now either vote for Trump or were leaning toward backing him. Three said they would now back Harris and one was still unsure how he would vote.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/some-undecided-voters-not-convinced-by-harris-after-debate-with-trump-2024-09-11/

A lot of what I’m seeing today indicates that 60%ish of undecideds aren’t truly undecided. 

They lean Trump but are uneasy about it.  

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

she'll do exactly what the radical left says

What individuals do you consider the radical left?  Bernie Sanders made it clear on meet the press that his and her positions are very different on most

8 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

People on the ground in Springfield have reported the pets geese stories. Real US citizens.

Tim Walz and the law he repealed are on the public record. 

Those are fake stories though!

:lol:

Project 2025, fine people on both sides, J6 fairytales, bloodbath hoaxes that have been repeatedly proven as hoaxes ad nauseum are swallowed like the deep savory loads that stevestojan craves.

Once again, any story that is jumped on collectively by the reliable media and "debunked" in unison so useful idiot hordes can parrot it, aka gaslighting, is all you need to prove with absolute certainty that the original story is as real as a heart attack.

Are you really this much of a true believer or are you getting paid?

Welp. the industries on the receiving end of the Green, infrastructure and inflation reduction act sure like the sound of Harris winning.

That would continue the massive deficit spending directly to them.

Solar stocks gain as Wall Street says Harris won the debate against Trump (cnbc.com)

Wall Street largely thinks Vice President Kamala Harris beat former President Donald Trump in what will likely be their only debate.

The outcome of the election is crucial for clean energy stocks, which have received tax credits through Biden administration’s Inflation Reduction Act.

The election is a potential turning point for the energy transition, with some investors nervous that former President Donald Trump will weaken or even repeal the Inflation Reduction Act if Republicans sweep the White House and Congress.

Analysts largely expect the IRA status quo if Harris wins. While they think a full repeal of the IRA is unlikely if Trump wins, the expectation is he will take aim at least some of the law’s provisions, particularly tax credits for electric vehicles.

Kinda explains why wall street and the MSM support her.  follow the money. they want the corporate welfare that she will continue

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 2