Harris / Trump Debate.

Kamala would have won handedly if she called out the ‘moderators’ for their one sidedness. 

if she said something of the fact like, ‘look guys, I don’t need your help. I can handle this, just ask the questions kindly and plainly.’ 

it would have shocked everyone here, and she would have been the clear winner.

instead, she went with the sham and took a backseat.

this was trump vs the media. not trump vs Kamala. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

21 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

All former Presidents get that courtesy, but you're right in wondering why ABC extended the courtesy to the literal orange Hitler. 

I’m not trying to be argumentative, but doesn’t it become confusing when Fox commentators say “well, the president said this or that”. And I’m thinking Biden is home fast asleep. How did that come up?

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Independents, old school R's, suburban women,  suburban men, independents, undecideds would be my  thoughts.  Not established MAGAs.

I'm not maga. I didn't even want Trump to run again (for a third time).

37 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

39 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

The optics of 3 on 1 is not what Hidden Harris needed.  Her attempt to distinguish herself from him with the facial expressions and hand on the chin reinforce how unlikeable and what a joke she is.  

When you watch this crap you have to remove all rooting interests bc the people with rooting interests already know who they're voting for.  

NOT ONE PERSON changed their minds.  And every single "undecided" was watching baseball or working the fantasy football waiver wire and will see the memes tomorrow.

And those that did saw the usual Trump confronted by 3 people for 90 minutes - they watched 10.  And will now be told by the trash in media how awesome Harris was when that was not the case.  Not having dementia I guess is awesome?  

More rigging.  But the rigging is why he's winning.  

I really hope you are getting paid. 

Edited by Starr-Bills

Trump was angry and unhinged throughout the debate. That is the over riding impression I had. Harris answered the questions with substance. Trump responded with angry concepts, like his health care plan. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Perhaps I'm mistaken.  Who did you vote for in 16 and 20?

Why does it define who I am by who I voted for? We had two choices (unless you want to count 3% or 1.2% of the vote, then ok 3 choices).

That's like saying because the school lunch choices were: Popcorn Chicken, bbq rib (a generic "mcRib"), or salad.

By voting for popcorn chicken that I am a devoted and diehard chicken lover.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

Trump was angry and unhinged throughout the debate. That is the over riding impression I had. Harris answered the questions with substance. Trump responded with angry concepts, like his health care plan. 

Substance?  Lol

1 minute ago, letsgoteam said:

Why does it define who I am by who I voted for? We had two choices (unless you want to count 3% or 1.2% of the vote, then ok 3 choices).

That's like saying because the school lunch choices were: Popcorn Chicken, bbq rib (a generic "mcRib"), or salad.

By voting for popcorn chicken that I am a devoted and diehard chicken lover.

So you voted for the same guy 3 times. We can differ on the definition of MAGA I suppose,,,Your isolationist stance is deeply MAGA. That was pretty decisive for me. And the open (sic) boarders. 

17 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

ABC cut from Trump in the spin room.

Ive seen a lot of debates and never seen a person in the debate go to the spin room.

His campaign obviously sent him out there to stop the bleeding. He got wrecked. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1