Harris / Trump Debate.

5 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

Trump can stand up there a pop himself and all the right wingers here will say he won the debate.

My prediction is not a single one of our right wing posters will say Trump lost even if he clearly loses.

Love this thread already has excuses ready.!!!

I'm objective enough to say Trump has his flaws in character and behavior. And his policy ideas aren't perfect. But they're way less damaging than what Biden has done and what Harris will continue and most likely amplify. Can any posters supporting Harris say anything negative about her? I haven't seen it yet. So walk the talk dude.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I'm objective enough to say Trump has his flaws in character and behavior. And his policy ideas aren't perfect. But they're way less damaging than what Biden has done and what Harris will continue and most likely amplify. Can any posters supporting Harris say anything negative about her? I haven't seen it yet. So walk the talk dude.

To be fair, they can’t say anything positive about her either. She’s not Trump. That is her sole appeal. 

• Like (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I think she's too soft on saying she will expand the Supreme Court given the opportunity. I think her tax policy hasn't been developed enough, especially major provisions of the TCJA. 

Let's see what you say at the debate if Trump comes out sounding like he's drunk due to his excessively old age like he has in his rallies.

2 hours ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Look at all the preemptive excuses!

Nervous? 🤣🤣🤣

No no.  

I think you need to understand - imagine your thoughts as Harris is heading to victory but is about to go into a debate moderated by Tucker and Ben Shapiro.  

Its nothing more then that with us every time a Republican does these.  He’s debating 3 people. 

I know he’s come out of all of them just fine.  

This is their last stand.  And we expect it to look like it.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

50 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

No no.  

I think you need to understand - imagine your thoughts as Harris is heading to victory but is about to go into a debate moderated by Tucker and Ben Shapiro.  

Its nothing more then that with us every time a Republican does these.  He’s debating 3 people. 

I know he’s come out of all of them just fine.  

This is their last stand.  And we expect it to look like it.  

You guys said the same thing last time. Oooh, the formidable lib Jake Tapper! They've already declared Biden the winner.

And then ...

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

You guys said the same thing last time. Oooh, the formidable lib Jake Tapper! They've already declared Biden the winner.

And then ...

And then exactly - they wanted to take out Biden and they did.  

Thank you. 

15 days later Trump was shot. 

8 days later Biden was removed in a coup.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

49 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Harris's best strategy: I will do everything he just said, plus everyone loves my abortion policies

Trumps best strategy: Just let Harris talk.

See I was of that belief too.  But I don’t think he can.  

What is she trying to accomplish tonight?

She wants to remind Americans how “horrible” he is and how “new” and “joyous” she is.  

Call it all out.  Call out what a sham her candidacy, the coup on Biden, the lawfare, the border, inflation - CALL IT A RECESSION AND THEY’VE BEEN LYING ABOUT THE JOBS REPORTS.  

Call this fake party of democracy (the bureaucracy) out as the fascists they are.  

1 hour ago, Chaos said:

Harris's best strategy: I will do everything he just said, plus everyone loves my abortion policies

Trumps best strategy: Just let Harris talk.

He will.  His mic will be cut off so he can't talk over her and there is no crowd to play to so he'll be low key like he was against Biden.  And then when it's his turn, he'll just go after the policies of the Administration the past 3-1/2 years and ask why she's not fixing them now that she's the de facto President.

Candidates are not permitted to have notes, which severely disadvantages Harris, who has proven she's not able to freestyle. 

Paula Bolyard

Credit where it's due: First question to Harris was whether Americans are better off now than they were four years ago. 

• Like (+1) 1

Trumps initial tariffs absolutely cost anyone buying technology.

The day that a tariff would go into effect a manufacturer would raise their price by the exact amount a tariff was for.

So banks, schools, companies, anything and anyone buying technology, paid 10 and eventually 20+ percent more.  We charge China, they raise their prices.

The same would happen with the new tariffs.

• Haha (+1) 1