Harris / Trump Debate.

5 minutes ago, OrangeBills said:

At

She said they thought she sounded so dumb, given what they've figured out about what's gone on

I’m sure 

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

They're gone. Lost forever. Useless wastes of skin.

Absolutely cooked. 

Tick tock….

33 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

@OrangeBills

Laugh all you want big guy.  I'm in the tech.  Literally the day tariffs went into effect every tech manufacturer that has factories in China (meaning 90% of them) raised their prices.  By the exact amount of the tariffs.  How anyone can swallow Trump's lies and ask for more is beyond comprehension.

He kept calling her the worst VP in history.  It was his admin that was called the worst - by actual academics.  From every political persuasion.

What does that mean?  Do you code the tech?  Are you in the sales of the tech? Do you buy the tech?  How much do you know about the tech?  Do you work on the line in a manufacturing plant that makes the tech?  I'm genuinely curious.  I'm a fan of the tech.  Kind of intriguing, please elucidate.    

7 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

She baited him and triggered him.  That's not bullying.  That's smart.  Looked like Putin dominating him and him supplicating.  She kicked his ass.  Anyone saying otherwise isn't being honest.  We can put to rest the false narrative that she isn't bright.  She's much brighter than he is.

It is being a bully and I would have actually liked to hear the issues talked about. She deflected by saying stuff to trigger Trump.

Cool, whatever. That's one of Trump's flaws. He has several, we all do. 

However, do you know what wasn't a flaw? How much better my life was when Donald Trump was president. Because at the end of the day, I don't care about all the bluster (and his ego or insecurities that Trump has for liking to brag about big crowds, etc).

When he was president, gas was at a reasonable price, groceries were affordable, we had a boarder, and Russia wasn't invading anyone like they did in 2014 and currently. We had a president that wanted to focus on stuff happening in America instead of playing world police and not involved in escalating or starting a new military operation

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

I’m sure 

Absolutely cooked. 

Tick tock….

It was a text from my daughter, you think I'd lie about a text from my daughter?   

Everything OK?

I literally said I was surprised.  Geez, open your eyes.  Read stuff....learn...grow....

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, OrangeBills said:

It was a text from my daughter, you think I'd lie about a text from my daughter?   

Everything OK?

I literally said I was surprised.  Geez, open your eyes.  Read stuff....learn...grow....

I mean conservative women exist, a couple good friends of mine are like that. I guess she’s a chip off the old block huh?

2 minutes ago, letsgoteam said:

It is being a bully and I would have actually liked to hear the issues talked about. She deflected by saying stuff to trigger Trump.

Cool, whatever. That's one of Trump's flaws. He has several, we all do. 

However, do you know what wasn't a flaw? How much better my life was when Donald Trump was president. Because at the end of the day, I don't care about all the bluster (and his ego or insecurities that Trump has for liking to brag about big crowds, etc).

When he was president, gas was at a reasonable price, groceries were affordable, we had a boarder, and Russia wasn't invading anyone like they did in 2014 and currently. We had a president that wanted to focus on stuff happening in America instead of playing world police and not involved in escalating or starting a new military operation

yeah, she wasn't targeting you.  Your mind has likely been made up for trump the last 3 elections.  lost cause.

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

I mean conservative women exist, a couple good friends of mine are like that. I guess she’s a chip off the old block huh?

Pleasantly surprised, I'm a neutral and only teach my kids to study in school

politics wasnt' a thing for me until COVID

• Like (+1) 1