Harris / Trump Debate.

1 hour ago, Bray Wyatt said:

According to my wife, kamala is winning more votes on this, bc she is remaining and speaking calm and keeps hitting the messaging.

She says Trump isn't focused on winning votes here, more about making points

Her two cents fwiw

My daughter in college said her 8 roommates were all laughing at Kamala

Which surprised me, and gave me some hope.

• Like (+1) 2

I don't have a problem with the moderators pressing and fact checking Trump, but Harris was not asked one challenging question. We still do not know a lot about her. It was a disservice to the people to not make her explain her sudden movement to the center or why they were not doing what she was promising now.

Trump was off tonight, but his only saving grace might be people seeing the bias of ABC and asking for another debate.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, dgrochester55 said:

I don't have a problem with the moderators pressing and fact checking Trump, but Harris was not asked one challenging question. We still do not know a lot about her. It was a disservice to the people to not make her explain her sudden movement to the center or why they were not doing what she was promising now.

Trump was off tonight, but his only saving grace might be people seeing the bias of ABC and asking for another debate.

Actually, we do.  That's her problem.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, OrangeBills said:

The country is over, gone

Save what you can

Why?  Because of a couple of moderators?  2 ABC moderators destroyed trump's chances?  He's pretty weak then.  Without the moderators he'd have gone further off the rails and looked more unhinged.  But they did let him talk 30 minutes more than her.  They can be blamed or congratulated for that depending on your affiliation.

28 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

@OrangeBills

Laugh all you want big guy.  I'm in the tech.  Literally the day tariffs went into effect every tech manufacturer that has factories in China (meaning 90% of them) raised their prices.  By the exact amount of the tariffs.  How anyone can swallow Trump's lies and ask for more is beyond comprehension.

He kept calling her the worst VP in history.  It was his admin that was called the worst - by actual academics.  From every political persuasion.

so dumb

the Biden/Harris administration literally won't sell ANYTHING to CHINA as relates to Semiconductors!!!!

A tariff vs. a total ban

Grow up, wake up, learn, grow

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Why?  Because of a couple of moderators?  2 ABC moderators destroyed trump's chances?  He's pretty weak then.  Without the moderators he'd have gone further off the rails and looked more unhinged.  But they did let him talk 30 minutes more than her.  They can be blamed or congratulated for that depending on your affiliation.

No, because a candidate for President is KAMALA HARRIS, who has done NOTHING

you people are so compromised you can't think clearly

Such frauds.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, OrangeBills said:

No, because a candidate for President is KAMALA HARRIS, who has done NOTHING

you people are so compromised you can't think clearly

Such frauds.

They're gone. Lost forever. Useless wastes of skin.