Harris / Trump Debate.

Just now, Roundybout said:

“on democracy” is the key phrase here, but I’m sure you knew that. 

He never told anyone to be violent, much less break into the Capitol.  But I'm sure you knew that...

• Eyeroll 1

The optics of 3 on 1 is not what Hidden Harris needed.  Her attempt to distinguish herself from him with the facial expressions and hand on the chin reinforce how unlikeable and what a joke she is.  

When you watch this crap you have to remove all rooting interests bc the people with rooting interests already know who they're voting for.  

NOT ONE PERSON changed their minds.  And every single "undecided" was watching baseball or working the fantasy football waiver wire and will see the memes tomorrow.

And those that did saw the usual Trump confronted by 3 people for 90 minutes - they watched 10.  And will now be told by the trash in media how awesome Harris was when that was not the case.  Not having dementia I guess is awesome?  

More rigging.  But the rigging is why he's winning.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

She baited him and triggered him.  That's not bullying.  That's smart.  Looked like Putin dominating him and him supplicating.  She kicked his ass.  Anyone saying otherwise isn't being honest.  We can put to rest the false narrative that she isn't bright.  She's much brighter than he is.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, Big Blitz said:

The optics of 3 on 1 is not what Hidden Harris needed.  Her attempt to distinguish herself from him with the facial expressions and hand on the chin reinforce how unlikeable and what a joke she is.  

When you watch this crap you have to remove all rooting interests bc the people with rooting interests already know who they're voting for.  

NOT ONE PERSON changed their minds.  And every single "undecided" was watching baseball or working the fantasy football waiver wire and will see the memes tomorrow.

And those that did saw the usual Trump confronted by 3 people for 90 minutes - they watched 10.  And will now be told by the trash in media how awesome Harris was when that was not the case.  Not having dementia I guess is awesome?  

He wants to be president of the United States, and you’re going to whine about the moderators? So wonder Putin, or an, xi, et al love him as a mark.

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Wrong as usual. If you think it’s “rigged” she’s already won. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

He wants to be president of the United States, and you’re going to whine about the moderators? So wonder Putin, or an, xi, et al love him as a mark.

Being president isn’t a freaking staged debate

• Shocked 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, pennstate10 said:

Quick question. I haven’t read the entire thread 

Why did ABC moderators refer to Trump as President Trump, as opposed to mr trump, or former president trump?

Was that part of the debate agreement?

All former Presidents get that courtesy, but you're right in wondering why ABC extended the courtesy to the literal orange Hitler. 

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

By my count, I count 4 times the moderator has stepped in to contradict Trump and ZERO for Harris…

The rebuttals should be left to the candidates, otherwise the moderators are favoring one side over the other…

The country is over, gone

Save what you can

• Haha (+1) 1