Harris / Trump Debate.

Just now, Starr-Bills said:

They keep tiring on his mike and letting him talk over everyone. 
bald faced lies should be checked.

you’re just pissed he is a maniac. 

He's no different than any other debate.  Same.  

Trump was never going to increase his base with this debate. If anything he lost people. 

Biggest complaint about Harris coming into this is people didn’t know her. She showed she’s Presidential. She didn’t lose ground. She showed herself as a stark difference to Trump.

• Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Catherine Salgado

There is no such thing as a clean energy economy. American CANNOT operate entirely on solar and wind. It’s a fantasy that will never be reality. But such a plan will wreck America’s energy grid

Greg Byrnes

A trillion dollars. Climate change. My eyes glaze over.

A family member is getting extra credits in school for watching this. Not sure the points are worth it!

1 minute ago, May Day 10 said:

I'm not sure its the moderators.  They have allowed trump to run all over them.

Harris repeatedly hit trump's pride in the first 30 minutes.  It got him way off his mark and he seems to not have recovered.  Now she is going with issues and isn't really seriously challenged by him.

It was a really good job by her and her coaches.  The prosecutor background was probably invaluable

The moderators let Trump talk way too much when it wasn’t his turn. Any time Trump did that, he said something dumb.

The moderators gave him the rope. He hung himself.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

What?  What accomplishments?  

Good question.

1 minute ago, Starr-Bills said:

So you really DO want equity. 

No, equality.  Which everyone has.

3 minutes ago, May Day 10 said:

I'm not sure its the moderators.  They have allowed trump to run all over them.

Harris repeatedly hit trump's pride in the first 30 minutes.  It got him way off his mark and he seems to not have recovered.  Now she is going with issues and isn't really seriously challenged by him.

It was a really good job by her and her coaches.  The prosecutor background was probably invaluable

She did fine.  A little unnatural, obvious talking points.  And too much mention of her middle class upbringing.  Said pretty much the same thing 3 times I think.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Doc said:

Good question.

No, equality.  Which everyone has.

Zing, right over Docs head.

It was a joke that the previous poster said she had not been fact checked once but he had been multiple times but the moderators. So the poster was asking for equity in fact checking. 

but really they are fact checking on merit since he lies constantly. 

• Like (+1) 1