Harris / Trump Debate.

13 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

I don't have the individual power to remove anyone's rights, bud. If a state deems abortion unlawful, then so be it.

Captain Obvious - I never implied that you had the power to remove anyone's rights.  The question is, do you support the removal of those rights, which you do.  You are just trying to weasel your way out of stating an unpopular position.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

To Trump, the police protecting Congress are “the other side”

That's because people realize that "the other side" is non-protestors.  And what he said was true.  No one except for protestors died that day.

2 hours ago, Doc said:

That's because people realize that "the other side" is non-protestors.  And what he said was true.  No one except for protestors died that day.

So its okay to injure the police.  Everything is fine and dandy as long as you don't kill them.

Here I thought the Republicans were the party of law and order.

Edited by Scraps

4 hours ago, Doc said:

Who broke into the capital, went past multiple check points, tried to attack congress persons and refused to comply with orders to stop. Why didn’t she comply? It’s her fault she is dead.