Harris / Trump Debate.

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Trump is too chicken to debate. Trump lost because he isn’t that smart. Harris is too smart for him 

If what you say is true about Harris, then let's see her do a debate on FOX. I think Trump would debate her with neutral moderators. It was 3 vs 1 the other night.

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Doc said:

It would surprise no one.  Not even Dems.  And it wouldn't surprise me if she/her team had input into which questions were asked.

And I guess NBC and CBS (and obviously Fox) aren't willing to give her the questions in advance...

Sure it would ... Everyone knew they were going to ask questions about the economy, abortion, immigration et al except for the mentally deteriorating Trump. There was no need to give Kumbaya the questions beforehand. Keep reaching guys, can you smell Haitian cat cooking yet ?  🤣

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, Gregg said:

If what you say is true about Harris, then let's see her do a debate on FOX. I think Trump would debate her with neutral moderators. It was 3 vs 1 the other night.

She is open to debate, he is too scared to. 

He was telling stupid lies and got called on it. That’s life 

It was funny when they asked him about a health care plan after all these years, lol 

The guy is a total

moron 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

She is open to debate, he is too scared to. 

He was telling stupid lies and got called on it. That’s life 

It was funny when they asked him about a health care plan after all these years, lol 

The guy is a total

moron 

That is a mistake. If it were me, I would challenge her to another debate on FOX, neutral moderators, and no knowledge of the questions that will be asked. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Gregg said:

That is a mistake. If it were me, I would challenge her to another debate on FOX, neutral moderators, and no knowledge of the questions that will be asked. 

The moderators were neutral, he's just a dope 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The moderators were neutral, he's just a dope 

No, they weren't. That was 3 against 1. Trump should challenge her to another debate on FOX and see what she says.

2 minutes ago, Gregg said:

No, they weren't. That was 3 against 1. Trump should challenge her to another debate on FOX and see what she says.

So when he says that babies are being born and then slaughtered, that sh it should go unchallenged? 

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, frostbitmic said:

Sure it would ... Everyone knew they were going to ask questions about the economy, abortion, immigration et al except for the mentally deteriorating Trump. There was no need to give Kumbaya the questions beforehand. Keep reaching guys, can you smell Haitian cat cooking yet ?  🤣

She's Jamaican...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I would suggest having an AI moderate but we've already seen how biased they are...

I know.

Have both candidates agree to the questions before the debate. Have a timer that mutes the microphones. And make the candidates self police each other.

The winner will obviously be the person who can command the room.

Edited by unbillievable
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Trump is too chicken to debate. Trump lost because he isn’t that smart. Harris is too smart for him 

I’m not sure either one of those clowns has an ounce of intelligence. 300 million people in this country and we get stuck with Trump and Harris. 

39 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

I would suggest having an AI moderate but we've already seen how biased they are...

I know.

Have both candidates agree to the questions before the debate. Have a timer that mutes the microphones. And make the candidates self police each other.

How about making the candidates actually answer the question. 

Moderator “Can you describe what Pizza is?”

Harris/Trump - “Absolutely, we let in 10 migrants yesterday who had to flee persecution and my opponent can’t stop telling lies” 

Moderator “but can you answer the question” 

Harris/Trump “Of course” and then goes on to blabber talking points for 2 minutes. 

These debates are a complete joke. 

11 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

I’m not sure either one of those clowns has an ounce of intelligence. 300 million people in this country and we get stuck with Trump and Harris. 

How about making the candidates actually answer the question. 

Moderator “Can you describe what Pizza is?”

Harris/Trump - “Absolutely, we let in 10 migrants yesterday who had to flee persecution and my opponent can’t stop telling lies” 

Moderator “but can you answer the question” 

Harris/Trump “Of course” and then goes on to blabber talking points for 2 minutes. 

These debates are a complete joke. 

That's how they teach debates now.

They ask a question about PC vs Console gaming.

Then the debaters talk for 5 minutes about racism and climate change.

3 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

There was no need to give Kumbaya the questions beforehand.

This is the tell amongst Trumpies - allegations that she was given questions ahead of time, or had a speaker in her ear.

They really think it is that hard to put together coherent thoughts in response to the obvious questions?

That's how little they think of their Trump. They know he can't do it, so they're amazed that Kamala can. Kamala wasn't brilliant, she was just a normal prepared lawyer making her arguments. Trump was a nincompoop. The dothard he's been for a long time.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2

3 hours ago, unbillievable said:

I know.

Id like to see one where both get to pick a moderator to ask the other hostile probing questions. Dont let them divert or ramble. This should be a interrogation into why they should be the most powerful person on the planet. I really dont care if one or the other fold under the pressure. Its better then folding to a REAL enemy. American citizens should pick the "rules", not the two parties and media networks.

• Like (+1) 1