Harris / Trump Debate.

10 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

Trump was angry and unhinged throughout the debate. That is the over riding impression I had. Harris answered the questions with substance. Trump responded with angry concepts, like his health care plan. 

Harris was well prepared. But Idk if I saw much substance from either of them. The state of politics in this country is a joke. You can pick from literally anyone in the country, and these two people are who the respective parties put up. 

• Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This is why Trump is winning.  

Doing God’s work scrolling thru the likes of yet another celebrity endorsing a communist.  

They’ll never work again if they don’t.  

This is why we know you’re losing.  

I think it was a close contest, notwithstanding the sickening ABC bias.

Trump's closing argument was very good and very necessary, because IMO he was behind going into the closing argument.

If she becomes president the world becomes a much worse place. Nothing she said tonight changes my mind.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

Only partisan Ds didn’t see this and refuse to understand how big a deal and noticeable this was - to everyone else.  

And STILL - Trump did everything he had to do.  You can’t “sound” as good as your opponent after you’ve been “fact checked” ELEVEN TIMES during the debate.  

Harris - ZERO.   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

So you voted for the same guy 3 times. We can differ on the definition of MAGA I suppose,,,Your isolationist stance is deeply MAGA. That was pretty decisive for me. And the open (sic) boarders. 

I never said that I am an isolationist. I just want to support our country first. To go into further detail, I support my community first. For example, when I donate money, I try to donate money local, inside our community, in our town. 

How much money has been spent in Ukraine? If you feel that the war in Ukraine is vital and that every penny spent is highly justified, we can take out the example of Ukraine. Please choose $ that is spent somewhere that goes overseas. Israel, Ukraine, etc (pick whatever because I will agree with you if it's $ that is currently sent overseas)

Let's take that money in our pretend scenario, is it a million? A billion? more or less?

Here is what I think would be great way to better help our country. 

Let build housing for the homeless. Inside this housing; make it apartments, a campus, whatever.

Let's build housing for the homeless and within it, done bipartisanly (spelling is wrong i know), have rules for the housing (drug testing, a job, good behavior, etc), mental health professionals, teachers/coaches (like financial coaches)/vocational training, and get people & families back on their feet and become productive citizens.

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Shocking. Almost all Fox News watchers say Trump won.

Unrelated: almost 100% of Russians voted for Putin.

CNN's flash poll: 63-37 Harris.

Compare after last debate: 63-37 Trump over Biden.

I agree with both.

Yeah, this was really bad for him and it especially hurt him with the voters he needed to win over. He has now run the same exact campaign 3 times and it’s very old and tired now.

3 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

CNN instant poll:  Harris 63%, trump 37%.  last debate with Biden, trump won with 67% in the same poll.

Before tonights poll expectations on who would win from focus group was 50/50.

Hey, I promise I'm not trying to pester you. 

One point I forget to make about the boarder stuff that I/you mentioned...

I just don't want anyone "sneaking" into the country illegally. Legal immigration is fine. I know it would be hard to logistically, I just wish there was a way we could have it where no one could illegally enter our country.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Governor said:

Yeah, this was really bad for him and it especially hurt him with the voters he needed to win over. He has now run the same exact campaign 3 times and it’s very old and tired now.

I always forget exactly how childish he is. Rattled over comments about people walking out of his stupid rallies. He had this one. He just had to pretend to be normal. Too big an ask.

Weird.

Edited by The Frankish Reich

37 minutes ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

Trump's closing argument was very good and very necessary, because IMO he was behind going into the closing argument.

If she becomes president the world becomes a much worse place. Nothing she said tonight changes my mind.

I thought just the opposite. Trump did a decent job until closing arguments. Then blew it when he had the opportunity to end the night with something people can hang their hat on. 

44 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Shocking. Almost all Fox News watchers say Trump won.

Unrelated: almost 100% of Russians voted for Putin.

CNN's flash poll: 63-37 Harris.

Compare after last debate: 63-37 Trump over Biden.

I agree with both.

I thought Biden was worse in the first one than Trump was in this one.  Not much worse though.  They baited him and he jumped right in.

• Like (+1) 1