2024 Rookie WR Stats (Through Week 2)

gonzo1105

So, since this offseason was such a hotly debated topic about rookie WR's and this draft class, I thought I would create an excel spreadsheet that I will update weekly to see how the class is progressing. It's only the first week so the spreadsheet is very barren right now.

Edit*** Added all WR's, Targets, Team they are currently on for Week 2 per people's requests.

WR Stats 2024 Season.xlsx

Edited by gonzo1105
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

So, since this offseason was such a hotly debated topic about rookie WR's and this draft class, I thought I would create an excel spreadsheet that I will update weekly to see how the class is progressing. It's only the first week so the spreadsheet is very barren right now. 

I didn't include guys who went before the Bills pick as the intention of this is to see what the players the Bills could have selected are doing throughout the season. I also put it in a spreadsheet versus just posting it on here. Let me know if you want to see anything else added. 

WR Stats 2024 Season.xlsx 10.31 kB · 24 downloads

So far 2nd in catches and 1st in yards.  That's a good start to his campaign!

• Like (+1) 1

Nice work :) 

I would definitely add targets because then you can add in YPC, YPT, and Catch % as all those will all auto calculate off the same data you are already entering (assuming you added targets too) once you add the equation in to the fields.

Maybe games played and games started if you wanted too.    

Edited by Alphadawg7

Nice job @gonzo1105. I would start the same thread later. I am happy you did it since now I have same results with much less effort :)

If I may suggest I would include players taken before Coleman. Maybe he outperforms Thomas or even top 3 and it would be a shame not to see it.

Adding teams is a must and I'd also add at least game played for some context.

Thanks a lot!

41 minutes ago, boyst said:

3rd in catch

mckonky

And velle in Denver had more 

I missed him way down there thanks for the catch!

8 catches for 39 yards is something lol I'm gonna have to dig up those "highlights"

1 hour ago, gonzo1105 said:

I didn't include guys who went before the Bills pick as the intention of this is to see what the players the Bills could have selected are doing throughout the season. I also put it in a spreadsheet versus just posting it on here. Let me know if you want to see anything else added. 

WR Stats 2024 Season.xlsx 10.31 kB · 154 downloads

Please keep this up!  I would love to track on this all season

59 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

No I only included Bills draftable players. 

Personally, I would include all of the rookie WR's as I think many wanted to see us trade up.  I know, it's easy to volunteer work for others 😛

• gonzo1105 changed the title to 2024 Rookie WR Stats (Through Week 2)