Snap counts vs Cardinals

23 minutes ago, Punching Bag said:

Ty Johnson did a lot of blocking both pass blocking and picking up rushers.  It is not all about the rushes and targets.

Yeah I would imagine this is the real catalyst to the changing of the depth chart.  As Davis improves/proves his worth I think he will see more snaps.  

4 hours ago, No_Matter_What said:

On offense, Coleman played 73% of snaps, by far most of all WRs. So much for the depth chart lol.

Also, neither Mack Hollins or Keon Coleman started on the first play of the game, we ran a Dart out of 12 personnel and the only WR's on the field were out to the left which were Shakir and Samuel.  

The 2nd play of the game was a passing down, and Coleman was on the field, so he essentially was one of our starting WR's in terms of the passing game and that was further established by having the most snaps at WR week 1.

Edited by Alphadawg7

Not minimizing any other posters perceptions of the game, I will just say I am a bit impressed with Brady game planning a 

running heavy game against a very bad run defense team and sticking with it.  In the end it was successful.

It's something I feel Dorsey did not do at all.

How he gameplans against Miami is going to be very interesting.  If it's not successful it will be also interesting to see how he adjusts.

2 hours ago, QLBillsFan said:

Wasn’t Elam supposed to be CB3? I thought he had a decent camp according to all. Not sure what to make of it. And at what point when healthy do Edward’s and Bishop get time at S and how much 🤷🏻‍♂️

He appears to be CB3 but not suitable for playing middle field only boundary corner.  Safeties used to be interchangeable in McD's scheme; CB never will be.

Edited by Punching Bag
  • Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Adding on to the Kincaid talk. Very surprised to see that high of a number considering a lot of us in the stands were wondering where the heck he was.

Gotta do a better job at scheming him open.

13 hours ago, No_Matter_What said:

I am not sure if there is a free site where you can easily see snap counts for each game, but since there was just one game so far,  it is easy to use PFR.

Just an FYI for you and @Virgil

Sal posts snap counts with % the next day after a game on his twitter.

example: https://twitter.com/SalSports/status/1833098002954592650/photo/2

• Thank you (+1) 1