ILLEGAL ALIEN Menu: Dogs, Cats And Geese

1 hour ago, phypon said:

I don't know, I didn't say she was.  Do you know?  You didn't say she wasn't.  Are you denying that residents are reporting that immigrants have been seen killing and carrying dead pets in other areas?

The police are denying that residents are reporting immigrants have been seen killing and carrying dead pets in the story that this thread is actually about. 

The very claim at the heart of this thread is false. But now people want to move the goalposts because they can’t admit they got duped. 

16 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

If that's true why does the fringe nutjob liberal controlled government and their media allies try so hard to suppress and censor all the alleged "propaganda" these right wing nut jobs have to say? To protect the public? Ha, ha.

“If its true that the Right constantly spews nonsense and lies, then why is it that literally everybody who isn’t on the Right tries so hard to point out all of the nonsense and lies?

Checkmate, libs”

• Haha (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

“If its true that the Right constantly spews nonsense and lies, then why is it that literally everybody who isn’t on the Right tries so hard to point out all of the nonsense and lies?

Checkmate, libs”

The entire situation in Springfield is an example of how the government, in this case the Biden administration FUBARS everything. Clearly this community is too small with inadequate resources to handle 15K to 20K immigrants but they dump them there anyway. While its clear the idiots are clearly intent on eliminated border security without any regard for negative consequences (attempting to pin the blame on somebody else is a popular approach) they really haven't thought out how exactly to handle the influx of people. They're either incompetent, malicious, or simply do not care. None of those options are acceptable. My initial proposal to solve the problem would be to ship all these government officials to a melting ice flow in the Arctic drifting into a warm current of Shark infested waters. This would likely fail because the Sharks would not attack them out of "professional courtesy"

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The entire situation in Springfield is an example of how the government, in this case the Biden administration FUBARS everything. Clearly this community is too small with inadequate resources to handle 15K to 20K immigrants but they dump them there anyway. While its clear the idiots are clearly intent on eliminated border security without any regard for negative consequences (attempting to pin the blame on somebody else is a popular approach) they really haven't thought out how exactly to handle the influx of people. They're either incompetent, malicious, or simply do not care. None of those options are acceptable. My initial proposal to solve the problem would be to ship all these government officials to a melting ice flow in the Arctic drifting into a warm current of Shark infested waters.

And I wouldn't even give them a cat.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

The police are denying that residents are reporting immigrants have been seen killing and carrying dead pets in the story that this thread is actually about. 

The very claim at the heart of this thread is false. But now people want to move the goalposts because they can’t admit they got duped. 

You should watch the clip of this woman.  She didn't want to believe it and claims to have sources in Ohio.  Maybe contact her to get more info since you don't believe it.

There is no doubt they are killing animals in Ohio.  I'm pretty sure it's illegal to hunt duck out of season.  If one story has some info that is inaccurate (which this woman claims is actually accurate), it doesn't mean that there isn't a problem.

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Finding, The King, Tibstain, Billstime in here doing their standard deflection schtick. 

How refreshing!

Haitians are eating people in their  own country, why is anyone surprised they are eating pets here?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

You know, if a white guy does this it’s “LOL Florida Man strikes again!” 

But when a black person does this, it’s time to go Full Hitler

oh and the person wasn’t even from Haiti but I’m glad to see the racist morons here are happily slurping it up like usual 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

And proves the iron law of projection with every comment it makes.  

Exactly why I won't bother quoting or replying to him anymore.  In his last 3 posts he's pulled out racist, Hitler, and neonazi.  That's all he ever does and hardly ever addresses the content at hand.  Total deflection tactic.

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, phypon said:

Exactly why I won't bother quoting or replying to him anymore.  In his last 3 posts he's pulled out racist, Hitler, and neonazi.  That's all he ever does and hardly ever addresses the content at hand.  Total deflection tactic.

Ask yourself very hard, why do you believe this is happening when it is clearly not? Why are right wing pundits telling you to believe this? 

You seem like a nice guy, don't go down the road that BillsFanNC has gone. 

22 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

And proves the iron law of projection with every comment it makes.  

image.png.321b665073dcacd19158c53be2664403.png

You sucking down right wing propaganda 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

If that's true why does the fringe nutjob liberal controlled government and their media allies try so hard to suppress and censor all the alleged "propaganda" these right wing nut jobs have to say? To protect the public? Ha, ha.

Fringe controls the government huh? Do you understand the word fringe. 
‘also the maga wing of congress should lie, a word.

keep drinking the cool-aid. 

The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

Venezuelan gangs in Aurora, CO?  Not happening.

Haitian illegals eating pets in Ohio?  Not happening.

Useful idiots gobbling up regime propaganda?  Happening

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1