ILLEGAL ALIEN Menu: Dogs, Cats And Geese

1 hour ago, Tommy Callahan said:

So the manager said he knew of it, on video in March.  

But team blue voices keep pointing at a way to article as the proof the video didn't exist?

Are you STILL on this, Tommy? 

Its over! You got caught lying to fuel your racist idea that we’re being “invaded.” Go outside! 

• Eyeroll 1

7 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Cool story bro. There’s no sides, we are one country you hateful little person.

I decline to share a country with people who refer to Haitians as “sand n———.” I also don’t like sharing a country with people who are so gullible that they believe Vance’s lies about 20,000 immigrants kidnapping cats. 

JD Vance has turned into the most despicable politician in America.

That's not easy; the competition is fierce.

But this guy just doesn't care what he says as long as it serves his personal interest of gaining power. He went from being smart, generally thoughtful, and decent to being what we see today, all for the purpose of pleasing his master, Donald J. Trump.

• Agree 1

14 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

I decline to share a country with people who refer to Haitians as “sand n———.” I also don’t like sharing a country with people who are so gullible that they believe Vance’s lies about 20,000 immigrants kidnapping cats. 

To bad you don't get to choose bud. Yall believed Biden was keen mentally. Talk about gullible. Dumping 20,000 immigrants into a town is never a good strategy.