ILLEGAL ALIEN Menu: Dogs, Cats And Geese

14 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

1. That is a Canadian goose (in the original post) which is not a pet.

2. As a cat owner I know Cats go missing all the time (and often come back just fine). They get trapped in abandoned homes, garages, sheds etc. and even eaten by coyotes (in LA proper even) but it is just like the reactionary meme posters to make a mountain out of a mole hill. It’s almost like someone workshop. They’re proud of being cat ladies so let’s show them that migrants are a threat to their cats and then they’ll come over to our side.
3. And as if to prove my point, the response was well that people come over to your house and eat your cat. See how much you like it grow up.

I'm well aware you can't give a straight answer when it comes to openly objecting to any consequences of liberal policies. So expectations met. Rather, you have to play "kill the messenger". And sure, animals in the wild kill each other all the time. Its the way of nature. But this isn't nature. 

But the thing is Americans will put up with a lot of crap. And one thing that crosses ideological and party lines that they won't tolerate is animal abuse, especially in the form of killing and eating neighbor's pets. Especially when committed by perpetrators that some consider "guests" and others consider "invaders".

The bureaucrat at DHS that thought it was a good idea to dump 20,000 illegals in Springfield Ohio, a town of about 60K citizens is in big trouble with the party commissars this morning. There are a few clowns in the social media circuit that are going to say "no biggie" but I expect the MSM will bury this hard and none will say a peep to the lady in Ohio that its okay for them to eat her Cat. I'm thinking about the weather lady on WABC in the NYC market that shows adorable pictures of pet Cats submitted by viewers every Saturday morning. Maybe she'll show that ladies Cat hanging upside down being butchered on the next episode to the viewers?

• Agree 1

I’m shocked, shocked, to see the MAGA crowd falling for an obviously fake story yet again.

Springfield police say no reports of pets stolen, after viral social media post

“The Springfield Police Division said Monday morning they have received no reports related to pets being stolen and eaten.

A social media post originally from a Springfield Facebook group went viral nationally in recent days. The original poster did not cite first-hand knowledge of an incident. Instead they claimed that their neighbor’s daughter’s friend had lost her cat and found it hanging from a branch at a Haitian neighbor’s home being carved up to be eaten.

The poster also claimed “Rangers” and police told them that “they have been doing it” at Snyder Park, too, with ducks and geese.

Springfield Police said they were aware of the social media post but that this was “not something that’s on our radar right now.” The post received tens of thousands of impressions.

In a case that some were confusing with Springfield, police in Canton, Ohio, 175 miles northeast of Springfield, recently charged a woman with cruelty to companion animals for allegedly killing and eating a cat in a neighborhood in front of multiple people, according to USA Today.”

Edited by ChiGoose
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

BREAKING:  Woman allegedly kills and eats companion cat in Canton, Ohio

SOURCE:

42 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

In a case that some were confusing with Springfield, police in Canton, Ohio, 175 miles northeast of Springfield, recently charged a woman with cruelty to companion animals for allegedly killing and eating a cat in a neighborhood in front of multiple people, according to USA Today.”

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Is the woman an illegal immigrant?

I don't know, I didn't say she was.  Do you know?  You didn't say she wasn't.  Are you denying that residents are reporting that immigrants have been seen killing and carrying dead pets in other areas?

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

It’s easier to have right wing nuts spread propaganda for free. 

If that's true why does the fringe nutjob liberal controlled government and their media allies try so hard to suppress and censor all the alleged "propaganda" these right wing nut jobs have to say? To protect the public? Ha, ha.

• Like (+1) 1