ILLEGAL ALIEN Menu: Dogs, Cats And Geese

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

⬆️ 

:lol:

Your sources call people sand monkeys and you’re ok with it. 

It’s ok to admit when you’ve been duped. I mean you’re going to vote for Trump. It likely happens daily. 

But keep sourcing people who scream “sand monkey” at their neighbors. 

Filth. 

6 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

⬆️ 

So you’re denying the video of these “citizens” calling other humans sand monkeys? 

well you posted the video so no, you’re not. You’re just back to sharing known lies because you can’t think for yourself and just aim to get thumbs up reactions from the other four usual suspects of the weirdo party on this board. Hope Tommy’s thumbs up reaction gives you the serotonin boost you needed today. I’m sure the “sand monkeys” will feel better too. 

the right is filth. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, stevestojan said:

So you’re denying the video of these “citizens” calling other humans sand monkeys? 

well you posted the video so no, you’re not. You’re just back to sharing known lies because you can’t think for yourself and just aim to get thumbs up reactions from the other four usual suspects of the weirdo party on this board. Hope Tommy’s thumbs up reaction gives you the serotonin boost you needed today. I’m sure the “sand monkeys” will feel better too. 

the right is filth. 

You're a friggin deranged TDS imbecile.

In a 30 minute video where a non corporate journalist interviews actual citizens of Springfield and ends up encountering an actual disgusting racist it means everyone else in the video is a racist too.

I wonder why the interviewer left that racist comment in the video he uploaded? It couldn't be because he wanted to give an accurate portrayal of what he encountered when talking to people who actually live their lives in Springfield. 

Nah...

THEYRE JUST ALL RACIST MAGA SCUM is the stevestojan takeaway. 

The iron law of woke projection never misses.

What's your favorite dipping sauce for the cat grilling that's NEVER HAPPENED stevestojan / shi.t?

We identified a social media post, dated August 25, 2023, with a short video depicting what appear to be two skinned cats on top of a blue barbeque. “Yoooo the Africans wildn on Parkwood,” reads the text, referring to Parkwood Drive. The video then pans down to two live cats walking across the grass in front of a run-down fence, with a voice on the video warning: “There go a cat right there. His ass better get missin’, man. Look like his homies on the grill!”

We spoke with the author of the video, who asked to remain anonymous but confirmed its time, location, and authenticity. He told us that he was picking up his son last summer, when he noticed the unusual situation. “It was some Africans that stay right next door to my kid’s mother,” he said. “This African dude next door had the damn cat on the grill.”

We then identified the home by matching it to the visuals in the video and cross-referencing them with the eyewitness. When we knocked on the door of the first unit, a family answered, telling us they were from the Democratic Republic of the Congo and that all of the surrounding units were occupied by other African migrants.

To be clear: this single incident does not confirm every particularity of Trump’s statement. The town is Dayton, not Springfield; cats alone were on the grill, not cats and dogs. But it does break the general narrative peddled by the establishment media and its “fact checkers,” who insisted that this has never happened, and that any suggestion otherwise is somehow an expression of racism.

49 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

What's your favorite dipping sauce for the cat grilling that's NEVER HAPPENED stevestojan / shi.t?

We identified a social media post, dated August 25, 2023, with a short video depicting what appear to be two skinned cats on top of a blue barbeque. “Yoooo the Africans wildn on Parkwood,” reads the text, referring to Parkwood Drive. The video then pans down to two live cats walking across the grass in front of a run-down fence, with a voice on the video warning: “There go a cat right there. His ass better get missin’, man. Look like his homies on the grill!”

We spoke with the author of the video, who asked to remain anonymous but confirmed its time, location, and authenticity. He told us that he was picking up his son last summer, when he noticed the unusual situation. “It was some Africans that stay right next door to my kid’s mother,” he said. “This African dude next door had the damn cat on the grill.”

We then identified the home by matching it to the visuals in the video and cross-referencing them with the eyewitness. When we knocked on the door of the first unit, a family answered, telling us they were from the Democratic Republic of the Congo and that all of the surrounding units were occupied by other African migrants.

To be clear: this single incident does not confirm every particularity of Trump’s statement. The town is Dayton, not Springfield; cats alone were on the grill, not cats and dogs. But it does break the general narrative peddled by the establishment media and its “fact checkers,” who insisted that this has never happened, and that any suggestion otherwise is somehow an expression of racism.

Wow. And you call others idiots? 😂😂😂

Your “sources” for news are absolutely amazing
Next up, BillsFanNC will share jpegs from MySpace as proof the earth is flat. 

But I’m sure you’re just more worried about what the ilk who refer to people as “sand monkeys” are up to. It’s also ironic that those white trash are complaining about people getting handouts when I bet 90%+ of that human garbage is getting every government handout check  imaginable. And you use them as a news source. 

Im starting to think there isn’t much difference between you and the trash in that video. 

5 hours ago, stevestojan said:

Your sources call people sand monkeys and you’re ok with it. 

It’s ok to admit when you’ve been duped. I mean you’re going to vote for Trump. It likely happens daily. 

But keep sourcing people who scream “sand monkey” at their neighbors. 

Filth. 

The source called people sand monkeys?

That's an interesting spin, but not at all surprising coming from someone with end stage TDS.

My source interviewed residents of Springfield, OH. One of the residents interviewed by my source revealed himself to he a disgusting racist by referring to other human beings as "sand monkeys"

Being unable to observe and accurately describe events in the real world is a symptom of TDS. It comes after living under a green sky for quite a long period of time, which you clearly have.

I'm sure that you also still insist that the Great Orange Menace called neo nazi and white nationalists very fine people too.

You support commie scum.

Disgusting. 

4 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

You support commie scum.

Hahaha! Was wondering in that pointless post when you would break out your favorite word! 

How to be like BillsFanNC:

1) Post every tweet you find interesting from some “freedom fighter” twitter account onto TBD. 
2) Smile to yourself when you think how clever you are after using the phrase “useful idiot” for the 11th time before noon. 
3) when you run out of big boy words, just resort to commie. 

And a “source,” you buffoon, can absolutely be the interviewee. The “reporter’s” source for his story included people who referred to Haitians as sand monkeys. You posted it. Now you’re using semantics to avoid looking like the absolute fool you are for posting that and thinking it would prove your insane point. 

And the fact that you still believe this is real - because some other right wing weirdo nut posted some false info on Twitter - is absolutely hilarious.