ILLEGAL ALIEN Menu: Dogs, Cats And Geese

I was reminded today that not that long ago Haiti was being run by a literal cannibal, but stating that some of them eat cats is a step to far. 

9 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Two points with this since the threats were to schools and this has been dealt with in Orlando area. 1) high schools do this until someone gets in real trouble, my school in one year had 3 of them until the third kid ended up in jail for a weekend. 2) I don't understand the issue in tracking the threat, each kid in my school was found in under 24 hours, so why is it taking so long?

Bomb threats at elementary schools and that disgusting orange buffoon continues to goad his base about this at a rally today. There will be dead Haitians out of this; even his most loyal disciples know that. He’s just a disgusting human and why I’ll hold my nose and vote for Harris.

And the video floating around “proving” the pet eating thing is real - one with the toothless hillbillies in it - has one of them calling the Haitians “sand monkeys” in the first 30 seconds. Give that group of inbred uneducated trash just a bit more encouragement, you fat orange conman….

JFC

Edited by stevestojan
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

But it's not in Springfield and it's not Haitians!

:lol:

Are these the same witnesses that - within the first 30 seconds of the video you so proudly posted - called Haitians “sand monkeys?” 

The weirdos won’t trust “mAiNsTrEaM mEdiA” but the toothless hillbillies who refer to other human beings as sand monkeys? Those people they take as gospel - their posts include a meth head at a counsel meeting, random screenshots of text messages, and Facebook posts. That’s the bastion of truth.

I can’t wait to see the spin on the photo of the man holding the goose that in reality was road kill he was removing and they fell for it being a “sand monkey” stealing a goose. Doesn’t matter; anyone who questions this obviously false story is just a commie. 

3 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Will MAGA ever admit they were had by an obviously fake story?

I’m sure BillsFanNC will see this and apologize for posting a fake photo in his initial post….

Oh no, wait. He’ll find some “Freedom Fighter” Twitter account that tells him that the OH  Division of Wildlife is just a bunch of commie liars and can’t be trusted. 

Trump really did know which party to pick to find the easiest marks. 

• Like (+1) 1