ILLEGAL ALIEN Menu: Dogs, Cats And Geese

6 minutes ago, phypon said:

Ok.  Well, your response says it all.  There is no having a discussion with someone that holds your position.  I didn't use any ad hominem attacks against you, but since that's what you resorted to it really says a lot about your lack of a position on the matter and your lack of intention with regards to having a healthy discussion concerning the topic at hand.  Have a good day, Joe.

Don't like the label nihilist?  don't be one.  I won't miss you.

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

More like 20% when you factor in which ones are obviously foreign bots 

I mean core MAGA's nationally.  The ones that would vote for him if he raped their wives.

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Don't like the label nihilist?  don't be one.  I won't miss you.

I don't think you know what a nihilist is, Joe.  Anyway, don't worry, I'm not going to reply to anything you have to say from here on out. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, phypon said:

I don't think you know what a nihilist is, Joe.  Anyway, don't worry, I'm not going to reply to anything you have to say from here on out. 

I don't know about your religious beliefs but the rest seems plausible

ni·hil·ist

/ˈnīələst,ˈnēələst/

noun

a person who believes that life is meaningless and rejects all religious and moral principles.

Of course conservatives are attacking the factory owner. Because he’s a successful man with a successful business who has compassion for those coming to America seeking a better life.

I wish nothing but the worst on the hillbilly filth seeking to cast away the Haitians with their fake stories about cats. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

7 hours ago, phypon said:

Ok.  Well, your response says it all.  There is no having a discussion with someone that holds your position.  I didn't use any ad hominem attacks against you, but since that's what you resorted to it really says a lot about your lack of a position on the matter and your lack of intention with regards to having a healthy discussion concerning the topic at hand.  Have a good day, Joe.

OK, now the Repubs have their own version of JD banged a couch.

It definitely beats the Walz drank horse jizz stupid meme. Not personal to Harris/Walz (unlike the couch is to Vance), but still ... I gotta give some credit here.

4 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

There's no evidence that it's happening.

Fact check: True. But only if you live under a green sky while ignoring all the direct evidence that it is happening. 

:lol:

We’re tired of your racist conspiracy theory. Go away.

• Eyeroll 1

On 9/9/2024 at 9:11 AM, Irv said:

What a mess.

Exactly !! When you really sit and think about it to think that these 2 are the absolute best we can do to elect for leader of the free world OMFG !!! 

Boy then this entire cat thing is going to be one they can run with !! 

• Haha (+1) 1

Remember when the left and MSM said all the hunter emails were Russian disinformation. 

When the Left and MSM quoted the Dossier like a bible

When the left and MSM swore to God Mueller found what didn't exist.

When the left and MSM said inflation was transitionary

When the left and MSM said We have record breaking job growth, till they revised them.

When the left currently champions an economy so busted the Fed is about to cut .5%

But this time, they are the truth holders.

And its just epic to read them call anyone that points out that Hattian Vodou practitioners do sacrifice and eat small animals, racist.

The script is so generic

Edited by Tommy Callahan
  • Thank you (+1) 1