ILLEGAL ALIEN Menu: Dogs, Cats And Geese

6 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  I didn’t say he should be beaten.  I said it’s too bad this wanna be white supremacist wasn’t hit or beaten with one of the fire extinguishers weaponized on J6.  Also, contrary to your initial point, this involves the interaction of but one person with a fire extinguisher.  You said that I’ve called for people—multiple persons—to be struck with such an object.  That, of course, is factually incorrect.   

So, again, it’s another one of your hoaxes.  Section C3, 1; Phony P, big fat zero.  

They’re a commie.  For sure.  Lots of projecting and self-loathing on the part of that one.  

Right after they fend off the Antifa Air Force! 

You are literally calling for it while you are trying to deny it.  I've met plenty of people like you.  I know your type.  Not only that, EVERYONE knows your type.  You can keep on saying whatever you need to in order to make yourself feel better.  Just so you know, you're not fooling anyone but yourself.  You have major issues and no prescription will help you with that.  You're on your own, lady.  This is the last time I'm wasting my time trying to have a conversation with you.  You're an NPC and a waste of time.

7 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

You mean the minister does Voodoo rituals?

We don't trust citizens voicing their concerns at public meetings...

But X hearsay? Rock solid!

You're a friggin joke Roundy.

• Disagree 1

12 minutes ago, phypon said:

I'm going to try to say this in earnest.  They are not a first hand source.  We all have seen recent footage from police body cams that they are not allowed to report or discuss crimes committed by immigrants due to regulations implemented by ICE.  The police are not allowed to disclose information about crimes committed by immigrants.  Do some officers speak outside of the lines?  Yes.  But official policy, according to accounts from officers, is that they are not allowed to consider or report those crimes.  Look up the Aurora video of the officer stating how he had to let a person of interest go that committed a double homicide.  This should be concerning to everyone.

Ah yes.  No news source can be trusted.  No authority can be trusted except "authorities" on your side.  Fascism 101.

How bout the mayor?

https://www.reuters.com/fact-check/no-evidence-haitian-immigrants-stealing-eating-pets-ohio-2024-09-10/

Springfield Mayor Rob Rue on Monday said claims of geese or ducks from parks being killed and eaten are unsubstantiated, opens new tab, according to a Springfield News-Sun report.

In interviews last month, following claims at a city commission meeting that Haitians were cooking wildlife taken from local parks, a city official said they had not been able to verify any of those reports and described them as "false" and "misleading" information amplified by social media.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

1 minute ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

I’m having some trouble. Can you direct me to where this happened? I was merely pointing out a Kamala-like change in your position as it relates to personally housing migrants. 

Not an argument and I’m not engaging with it. Fire up those two last brain cells and give me something good! I believe in you!

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

We don't trust citizens voicing their concerns at public meetings...

But X hearsay? Rock solid!

You're a friggin joke Roundy.

You’re afraid of black people and yes I trust reporters asking residents things instead of terrible methheads who hate minorities.

3 minutes ago, phypon said:

You are literally calling for it while you are trying to deny it.  I've met plenty of people like you.  I know your type.  Not only that, EVERYONE knows your type.  You can keep on saying whatever you need to in order to make yourself feel better.  Just so you know, you're not fooling anyone but yourself.  You have major issues and no prescription will help you with that.  You're on your own, lady.  This is the last time I'm wasting my time trying to have a conversation with you.  You're an NPC and a waste of time.

Hoax.  You got smoked again by a guy wasting time while snapping a deuce and you’ll feverishly respond to whatever I type.  Because you’re a J6 supporting cop hater.  

now, after you’ve read that, find a dolphin, give it some love, and relax! 

Just now, Roundybout said:

Not an argument and I’m not engaging with it. Fire up those two last brain cells and give me something good! I believe in you!

Then I will repeat what I said earlier - I’m happy that your circumstances have changed and look forward to hearing about about your future housing of migrants. 

That sound you're hearing is the goalposts being moved after the impetus behind this thread was found to be false.

Redditor dragged into migrant pet-eating fears thanks to photo of man with a goose lashes out at JD Vance

"An Ohio-based Reddit user who recently photographed a Black man holding a goose is desperately pushing back on claims being spread by the country’s biggest conservatives.

On the morning of Sunday, July 28, the redditor isitmeyourelooking4x came across an individual holding what appeared to be a dead goose near the corner of Cleveland Avenue and Taymouth Road in the city of Columbus.

A member of the r/Columbus subreddit, isitmeyourelooking4x shared the photo to the group’s more than 200,000 users that same day, totally unaware that the image would later become central to misinformation regarding Ohio’s Haitian community.

But all the claims have since fallen apart. The woman accused of eating the cat is not Haitian and was born in the U.S. She was also arrested in the city of Canton, which is roughly 172 miles away from Springfield.

Police in Springfield also released a statement regarding the Facebook post, noting that there “have been no credible reports or specific claims of pets being harmed, injured, or abused by individuals within the immigrant community.”

As previously stated, the picture taken by isitmeyourelooking4x was captured not in Springfield but in Columbus, nearly 50 miles away. The Haitians in Springfield were also granted temporary protected status, meaning they are not in the country illegally.

Even with every claim lacking evidence or being outright debunked, Sen. JD Vance (R-Ohio), former President Donald Trump’s running mate, continued to fan the flames by citing rumors from his constituents.

In remarks to the Daily Dot, isitmeyourelooking4x, who declined to provide their real name over harassment concerns, expressed anger at his senator for adding fuel to the fire.

“I think it’s awful that right-wingers including Ohio’s Republican senator will take a random picture from the internet and use it as a weapon to further their agenda,” the redditor said. “The garbage they are spreading has been completely debunked, yet they continue to spread it.”

The redditor also noted that there’s no evidence whatsoever tying the man he photographed to Haiti, or evidence that he planned to eat the goose.

Still, the rhetoric regarding Haitians in Springfield has only amplified and, at least for the moment, has become the primary talking point among conservatives ahead of the 2024 presidential election."

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Ah yes.  No news source can be trusted.  No authority can be trusted except "authorities" on your side.  Fascism 101.

How bout the mayor?

https://www.reuters.com/fact-check/no-evidence-haitian-immigrants-stealing-eating-pets-ohio-2024-09-10/

Sir, at a certain point it's your fault for trying to teach a telephone pole facts.  

People like this care nothing for facts.  

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

Then I will repeat what I said earlier - I’m happy that your circumstances have changed and look forward to hearing about about your future housing of migrants. 

Not an argument. Try again. 

2 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

That sound you're hearing is the goalposts being moved after the impetus behind this thread was found to be false.

Redditor dragged into migrant pet-eating fears thanks to photo of man with a goose lashes out at JD Vance

"An Ohio-based Reddit user who recently photographed a Black man holding a goose is desperately pushing back on claims being spread by the country’s biggest conservatives.

On the morning of Sunday, July 28, the redditor isitmeyourelooking4x came across an individual holding what appeared to be a dead goose near the corner of Cleveland Avenue and Taymouth Road in the city of Columbus.

A member of the r/Columbus subreddit, isitmeyourelooking4x shared the photo to the group’s more than 200,000 users that same day, totally unaware that the image would later become central to misinformation regarding Ohio’s Haitian community.

But all the claims have since fallen apart. The woman accused of eating the cat is not Haitian and was born in the U.S. She was also arrested in the city of Canton, which is roughly 172 miles away from Springfield.

Police in Springfield also released a statement regarding the Facebook post, noting that there “have been no credible reports or specific claims of pets being harmed, injured, or abused by individuals within the immigrant community.”

As previously stated, the picture taken by isitmeyourelooking4x was captured not in Springfield but in Columbus, nearly 50 miles away. The Haitians in Springfield were also granted temporary protected status, meaning they are not in the country illegally.

Even with every claim lacking evidence or being outright debunked, Sen. JD Vance (R-Ohio), former President Donald Trump’s running mate, continued to fan the flames by citing rumors from his constituents.

In remarks to the Daily Dot, isitmeyourelooking4x, who declined to provide their real name over harassment concerns, expressed anger at his senator for adding fuel to the fire.

“I think it’s awful that right-wingers including Ohio’s Republican senator will take a random picture from the internet and use it as a weapon to further their agenda,” the redditor said. “The garbage they are spreading has been completely debunked, yet they continue to spread it.”

The redditor also noted that there’s no evidence whatsoever tying the man he photographed to Haiti, or evidence that he planned to eat the goose.

Still, the rhetoric regarding Haitians in Springfield has only amplified and, at least for the moment, has become the primary talking point among conservatives ahead of the 2024 presidential election."

None of them care.  We're talking about people that still believe the election was stolen.

Real, fake?  Story already achieved its goal because maga are unbelievably stupid.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

How bout the mayor?

Springfield Mayor Rob Rue on Monday said claims of geese or ducks from parks being killed and eaten are unsubstantiated, opens new tab, according to a Springfield News-Sun report.

In interviews last month, following claims at a city commission meeting that Haitians were cooking wildlife taken from local parks, a city official said they had not been able to verify any of those reports and described them as "false" and "misleading" information amplified by social media.

For the sake of argument, Joe, let's say this hasn't happened in Springfield but has been documented in Canton and other areas.  Does it concern you that this is happening in other areas?  The location of the events should not be a point of contention.  This is happening in areas.  Is that not concerning to you?  I'm genuinely asking here and not pulling any ad hominem attacks on you. 

What’s interesting about this is that we probably have a bunch of lazy MAGA slobs who haven’t had a vegetable in weeks complaining about Haitians who found a way to leave probably the poorest country in earth,  to get to this country, and then to travel across this country, for the opportunity to bust their butts in a factory.  It should be the quintessential American success story.  But MAGA is mostly overweight, underachieving, unintelligent,  and lazy.  So it’s jealous of inspirational stories of success. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

Not an argument. Try again. 

Starting to think your earlier “sure, why not” might have been false bravado. We’re not going to get any updates are we?

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

not really trying to teach.  Just to illustrate what a bunch of filthy liars they are. 

“Susan Collins, who I went to school with…”

🤦🏽

1 minute ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

Starting to think your earlier “sure, why not” might have been false bravado. We’re not going to get any updates are we?

It’s a dismissal because it’s not worth wasting the calories on it

3 minutes ago, phypon said:

For the sake of argument, Joe, let's say this hasn't happened in Springfield but has been documented in Canton and other areas.  Does it concern you that this is happening in other areas?  The location of the events should not be a point of contention.  This is happening in areas.  Is that not concerning to you?  I'm genuinely asking here and not pulling any ad hominem attacks on you. 

The Canton crime was done by a non haitian local resident.  But facts matter.  And the fact that you're willing to advance bs with no evidence and plenty of evidence against your narrative matters.  You're a nihilist.  When nothing matters life generally sucks.

2 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

They don't live in reality.  They don't care about right/wrong/real/fake.

Hypocrisy doesn't even compute.  

Yes, sadly they represent about 33% of the adult US population.

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

The Canton crime was done by a non haitian local resident.  But facts matter.  And the fact that you're willing to advance bs with no evidence and plenty of evidence against your narrative matters.  You're a nihilist.  When nothing matters life generally sucks.

Ok.  Well, your response says it all.  There is no having a discussion with someone that holds your position.  I didn't use any ad hominem attacks against you, but since that's what you resorted to it really says a lot about your lack of a position on the matter and your lack of intention with regards to having a healthy discussion concerning the topic at hand.  Have a good day, Joe.

10 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Yes, sadly they represent about 33% of the adult US population.

More like 20% when you factor in which ones are obviously foreign bots