ILLEGAL ALIEN Menu: Dogs, Cats And Geese

17 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

People on the right here need to understand they are the minority. They’re not a silent majority or a loud majority. They are firmly minorities in this country.

This is false.

But keep repeating it to yourself.

You'll "feel" better.

Just now, B-Man said:

This is false.

But keep repeating it to yourself.

You'll "feel" better.

Do you have polls or anything from Americans that show that?

You especially are a great spokesman for false consensus effect. This cognitive bias occurs when individuals overestimate how much their beliefs, opinions, or behaviors are shared by others. People with minority opinions may mistakenly believe they are in the majority because they assume their views are more common than they actually are.

The poll I posted clearly shows 63 percent of Americans think the pet eating is false, but only 31 percent think it’s false if you’re a Trumper.

67 percent of voters disapprove of this kind of rhetoric.

You’re a minority man, get used to it.

5 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Do you have polls or anything from Americans that show that?

You especially are a great spokesman for false consensus effect. This cognitive bias occurs when individuals overestimate how much their beliefs, opinions, or behaviors are shared by others. People with minority opinions may mistakenly believe they are in the majority because they assume their views are more common than they actually are.

The poll I posted clearly shows 63 percent of Americans think the pet eating is false, but only 31 percent think it’s false if you’re a Trumper.

67 percent of voters disapprove of this kind of rhetoric.

You’re a minority man, get used to it.

I'm not talking about the pet issue "man"

I'm pointing out that Americans identifying as Liberal/Democrat has been shrinking 

Fewer voters are identifying as liberal and more voters are identifying as moderate or uncertain, according to a new poll released Thursday.

A Morning Consult poll found that the percentage of voters self-identifying their ideological affiliation as “somewhat liberal,” “liberal” or “very liberal” has dropped 7 points over the last five years the survey was conducted.

Liberals have made up a little over or a little under a third of U.S. voters over the last five years, while conservatives have maintained the majority at just under 40 percent.  

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/3606418-fewer-voters-identifying-as-liberal-poll/

https://pro.morningconsult.com/trend-setters/america-ideology-less-liberal-but-not-necessarily-more-conservative

And after the last two years, it hasn't changed.

YOU are the minority, and you get more and more extreme it will decrease more.

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I'm pointing out that Americans identifying as Liberal/Democrat has been shrinking 

Fewer voters are identifying as liberal and more voters are identifying as moderate or uncertain, according to a new poll released Thursday.

A Morning Consult poll found that the percentage of voters self-identifying their ideological affiliation as “somewhat liberal,” “liberal” or “very liberal” has dropped 7 points over the last five years the survey was conducted.

Liberals have made up a little over or a little under a third of U.S. voters over the last five years, while conservatives have maintained the majority at just under 40 percent.  

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/3606418-fewer-voters-identifying-as-liberal-poll/

https://pro.morningconsult.com/trend-setters/america-ideology-less-liberal-but-not-necessarily-more-conservative

The minority is the MAGA movement that yall like to worship. 

Conservative and MAGA are not the same. The people posting here about pet eating, supporting his Dementia riddled thoughts and the minority.

poll Common Dem issues line abortion and health care and the dem positions clearly win.

Edited by Backintheday544

11 minutes ago, B-Man said:

What you've show is that both liberals and conservatives are minorities.  The majority of Americans disagree with both sides if taken separately.  It is fair to point out the difference between conservatives and MAGAs.  One group is revolutionary and angry.  The other is establishment and content in their place.  The 35-37% hard core MAGA number comes up repeatedly in polling on topics or self identification.  That is a minority by any definition.  And you're firmly encamped with these losers.  Congrats!

10 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Damn, Vivek is a commie now 

What was he expecting to see? Dogs and cats being barbecued? Doug and cat bones piling up everywhere? This whole thing is so stupid I can’t believe it is still being talked about? This is politics in America. What a joke!